Every day of my life has been worse than the day before.

So whenever you see me, that is on the worst day of my life.

That's pretty fucked up.

/mandatory Office Space reference.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by ctb
*C&H*

Perfect.

Fun fact: Human existence has been designed so that nothing can ever not get worse.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Today I'm sick, so I'm staying at home. I feel terrible.

But then again, I also feel great because I don't have to go to school and sit a science exam.
I got to witness the girl I'm crazy about make out with another guy right in front of my face in the club. That was refreshing. The best day so far for me was when I got my motorcycle and starting riding it.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I don't know. I haven't really had a worse day of my life. They all suck equally.
Best day: Girl related

Worst day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMonZx4btuU
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Best day: When I saw Dinosaur Jr. live, for free.

Worst day: When I saw Dinosaur Jr. live, for free, and it was 95 degrees outside, I forgot to bring water, and the shitty ass Walkmen opened up for them.

Yes, my best and worst day are the same day.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Last edited by Sopheydood at Nov 1, 2009,
december 19 2007- best day

april 17 2008- worst day... so far, and evvery day since then
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Nov 1, 2009,
I can't really point to any specific instances that I would consider the best and worst days of my life.

I guess my life is refreshingly average. I know fo' sho' that the worst days of my life are nothing compared to what most people have had to deal with.
Best day: when I made my girlfriend smile for the first time in a week after finding out her dad has HD

Worst day: when she left me after almost 3 years 2 weeks after we went to uni.

That was 2 weeks ago, fml
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
It's hard to say my single best and worst days, but I do know that this weekend has been the happiest three days I've had in a very long time.

Friday- I kind of took the day off of school (well, I was staying home taking care of my sister, who was ill, but she didn't need much). I stayed home and played video games for the day, then I went out to my school's football game. We pulled out an impressive victory, making our team 10-0 undefeated for the first time in school history. After the game, a good friend of mine in whom I am romantically interested was having some problems. I consoled her and made her feel better.
Saturday- I went trick-or-treating with the same girl, and we had a great time.
Sunday- I had a breakfast of epic proportions, then went to my scholar's bowl practice (a.k.a. quiz bowl, basically a big trivia game, which is a big deal at my school). I kicked some major ass there, and afterward came home and just chilled.

Yep, this was the best weekend I've had in a LONG time. I've finally beaten a very nasty case of depression, and this coming week should be just as awesome. The actual scholar's bowl is this Wednesday, and my school's debate team's (which I co-founded) first meeting is this Saturday.

EDIT: Oh, and the worst day, or series of days, that I can think of immediately was when my girlfriend, whom I had put my heart and soul into for the past year, simply said she couldn't be in a relationship, and five days later, I discovered that she had a new boyfriend. I had a panic attack in school, and felt terrible for quite a long time.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Yep, this was the best weekend I've had in a LONG time. I've finally beaten a very nasty case of depression, and this coming week should be just as awesome.

thats good to hear, congradulations
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Spartan070sarge
It's hard to say my single best and worst days, but I do know that this weekend has been the happiest three days I've had in a very long time.

Friday- I kind of took the day off of school (well, I was staying home taking care of my sister, whom was ill, but she didn't need much). I stayed home and played video games for the day, then I went out to my school's football game. We pulled out an impressive victory, making our team 10-0 undefeated for the first time in school history. After the game, a good friend of mine in whom I am romantically interested was having some problems. I consoled her and made her feel better.
Saturday- I went trick-or-treating with the same girl, and we had a great time.
Sunday- I had a breakfast of epic proportions, then went to my scholar's bowl practice (a.k.a. quiz bowl, basically a big trivia game, which is a big deal at my school). I kicked some major ass there, and afterward came home and just chilled.

Yep, this was the best weekend I've had in a LONG time. I've finally beaten a very nasty case of depression, and this coming week should be just as awesome. The actual scholar's bowl is this Wednesday, and my school's debate team's (which I co-founded) first meeting is this Saturday.

EDIT: Oh, and the worst day, or series of days, that I can think of immediately was when my girlfriend, whom I had put my heart and soul into for the past year, simply said she couldn't be in a relationship, and five days later, I discovered that she had a new boyfriend. I had a panic attack in school, and felt terrible for quite a long time.

I wish I could still trick or treat. *Leaves to steal some of his little sister's candy*
Quote by highvoltage66
I wish I could still trick or treat. *Leaves to steal some of his little sister's candy*

Lol, that's the first time in years I've gone. We're 16, and we did it for a combination of lulz, lack of a better idea, and free candy. Either way, we had a great time.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
best day was when I was like 7 and I had an infected eye and I got to wear an eye patch
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Best day of my life : she said yes
Worst day of my life : she said yes... to another vagina

Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Best day- between boy related and mudding in the younger years
Worst day- prob. a depressed day that I barely remember now.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I don't know what my best and worst days were, there have been so many. 6,166 to be exact
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Best- finally got together with long time crush. Went out to a nearby field to watch meteor showers in nothing but blankets. Go back to house and lose virginity.

Worst- The day after the final gig of a 3-day tour, massive headache, it's raining, I have to pack the tent back down, and someone is playing a broken saxophone nearby. I come home, and the girlfriend of 2 years breaks up, leaving me homeless and jobless.

Life has it's ups and downs it made me who I am, anyway.
Quote by Sopheydood
Best day: When I saw Dinosaur Jr. live, for free.

Worst day: When I saw Dinosaur Jr. live, for free, and it was 95 degrees outside, I forgot to bring water, and the shitty ass Walkmen opened up for them.

Yes, my best and worst day are the same day.

Oh my Jesus. Dinosaur Jr. for free? I wish I was you.
Quote by highvoltage66
Ross?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote by John Frusciante