Page 1 of 2
That's my native language.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
What?

Also, the singer in one of my bands does this when we're working on a song that he has no lyrics for. He just growls random stuff that sounds like English.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Nov 1, 2009,
Yeah. Adriano Celentano.
Nobody knows him?
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
Quote by Dirge Humani
No such thing as an American accent.

According to this logic, that means there's no such thing as a Russian or British accent.

Also, That is great.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Nov 1, 2009,
There are lots of accents! There is an accent for every region of the world. Let's just all forget this and get high.
Reminds me of those dudes in Family Guy who had an American accent, but only spoke Engrish.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by Sickhick
There are lots of accents! There is an accent for every region of the world. Let's just all forget this and get high.

Okay.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
yea but i can tell someone whos from america and someone whos from the uk. So to say there is no accent is wrong. Obviously thereis regional accents but most countries have an accent.
Holy shit that is trippy.

At first I was like.."How is this trippy? Sounds normal to me" Then I realized..I couldnt understand what they were saying...BUT I FELT LIKE I COULD.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Holy shit that is trippy.

At first I was like.."How is this trippy? Sounds normal to me" Then I realized..I couldnt understand what they were saying...BUT I FELT LIKE I COULD.

Exactly!

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
sounds like Big Audio Dynamite
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Ahhh, so thats what us U.S.A.er's sound like.

I thought that was cool.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by epic7734
Ahhh, so thats what us U.S.A.er's sound like.

If they tried to speak a foreign language.
Quote by unet
If they tried to speak a foreign language.

Honestly i had to speak to an Indian today who was trying to speak English. Not good.

Anyway i took a sleeping tablet so im getting 'high' i.e. dopey (its a similar effect to being stoned but lasts for 1 hour')
hnmmm
as for getting high and waching stuff, i like watching "the wall" by pink floyd
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
God that annoyed me soo much, not cause it was bad but because i really wanted to know what he was singing but i know i never will
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

I was high and this sucked
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Honestly i had to speak to an Indian today who was trying to speak English. Not good.

SAD4U

Just saying, id probably do a better job.
That is pretty crazy... Got a link to the lyrics? In English of course.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Wasn't that interesting. People imitate other accents while speaking english all the time, this is just reversed.
There is no "American" accent. That's too broad of a term, because not everyone in the US has the same sounding accent. There are, of course, regional accents, that vary depending on where you travel to. This is true for everywhere, though. That's like saying there's an "African" accent. But this isn't true, Botswana, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, etc, all have different accents. Just remember that
Quote by LedDaveZeppelin
That is pretty crazy... Got a link to the lyrics? In English of course.

Yeah.....um, thats gonna be a tough one. Im not sure how to translate gibberish into English.
epic7734
Page 1 of 2