Poll: Can you balance a spoon on your nose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can you balance a spoon on your nose?
Of course
28 57%
Of couse not
21 43%
Voters: 49.
This is a poll in order to find out if the majority of users can accomplish this. The concave side of the spoon must be on the tip of your nose.

New research shows that the ability to preform 'circus' acts or 'party tricks' is genetic, as an instinctive way of getting attention.

This thread is not random gibberish, has a point, and is just as meaningful as any other valid thread. Therefore I see no reason for it to be closed like my previous threads which I would still like justification for.
I can do it.

But I prefer to bend them with my sheer will-power/extreme sexiness.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Turkeyburger
Didn't you make a thread about water boiler feeders?

and goats and toes...
-no sig-
You know what? I'll let you have this thread if you promise to stop making stupid threads. You get this one, and you don't make any more.
Yes.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by daytripper75
You know what? I'll let you have this thread if you promise to stop making stupid threads. You get this one, and you don't make any more.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
stupid threads? I only see them as stupid as a sports thread or someone's competition they need help with. People were willing to contribute to the topic like any valid thread so I don't see how they were spam in any way.
Quote by tictaknicnak
stupid threads? I only see them as stupid as a sports thread or someone's competition they need help with. People were willing to contribute to the topic so I don't see how they were spam in any way.

dude look at post above you.
-no sig-
Quote by daytripper75

lmfao, a thread about toes... oh my..

i can balance a spoon for like 3 seconds
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Do you mean, doing it so the round bit is the only bit that touches your face? I think that's impossible with the spoon I've used, the long bit is too heavy.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Of course I can. It's not hard at all. In fact, the people that can't are probably mutated zombies.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I feel that this thread is entirely valid and would not cause any problem if it was brought to the attention of the average viewer of page one on this section of the forums.
i dunno i'm not dumb enough to try
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by tictaknicnak
I feel that this thread is entirely valid and would not cause any problem if it was brought to the attention of the average viewer of page one on this section of the forums.

wtf