i used to have it back in the day for the commadore 64. there was a game for the neo geo which was a rambo style thing where there was no save function in the whole game.
Quote by CoreysMonster
This is nothing compared to Contra on the SNES

contra was a great game. as was midnight resistance.
The first Myst game was pretty hard when you first play it. Not because the puzzles are hard, but because most of the clues are so arbitrary and there's very little sense of direction.

Great game though. I loved trying to figure it out.
Quote by guitarhero_764
The first Myst game was pretty hard when you first play it. Not because the puzzles are hard, but because most of the clues are so arbitrary and there's very little sense of direction.

Great game though. I loved trying to figure it out.

I beat Myst when I was 10.

of course, I spent months trying to figure that crap out. it IS a hard game.
I used to have that on the Sega Genesis! A friend and I would play as the Dragons, and actually finished it after 3 or 4 tries.

I played a lot of video games as a kid...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I beat Myst when I was 10.

of course, I spent months trying to figure that crap out. it IS a hard game.
I beat it when I was 12. The hardest part(besides figuring out the solutions) was that stupid piano thing. I had no sense of pitch back then, so I spent at least an hour and a half fiddling with it.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
http://nintendo8.com/game/219/battletoads_&_double_dragon/

This game has been credited with being one of the hardest because its number of glitches and the lack of a save feature, such a horrible game its laughable

What other games do you know have such a degree of fail that its a bit fun to play?

oh and...good luck if you try the game.

**** you for saying battletoads is horrible. I'm assuming you're a 12 year old punk kid who thinks halo is the greatest game ever and cant handle a challenge.

NOBODY ****S WITH MY BATTLETOADS GODDAMNIT.
Heh, it was kinda cool. Too bad you had to start all over again if you lost, but it was fun.
I used to have Battletoads vs DD 2 for the old gameboy... pretty fun.

Also, I just got Demon's Souls and that's one hard game.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You mean you have never played the original Ghouls & Ghosts? Damn. Thats got to be the hardest game ever made.
Quote by Braiton
You mean you have never played the original Ghouls & Ghosts? Damn. Thats got to be the hardest game ever made.

haha, definately one of.
Quote by Psychaberration
**** you for saying battletoads is horrible. I'm assuming you're a 12 year old punk kid who thinks halo is the greatest game ever and cant handle a challenge.

NOBODY ****S WITH MY BATTLETOADS GODDAMNIT.

um..sorry for offending you man and no, I'm a 16 year old punk kid who thinks Halo is the greatest game ever.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
and no, I'm a 16 year old punk kid who thinks Halo is the greatest game ever.

CONFESSION!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
um..sorry for offending you man and no, I'm a 16 year old punk kid who thinks Halo is the greatest game ever.

haha dont even worry, im just a huge retro nut. but i totally can see how you would think this game sucks if you didnt play it back when it came out.
dude this game is sick!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Psychaberration
haha dont even worry, im just a huge retro nut. but i totally can see how you would think this game sucks if you didnt play it back when it came out.

actually I'm starting to like this game besides the glitches, I've always liked liked the classics.
I'm playing this high and it's not hard at all.
It doesn't make any sense and it's freaking me out but it isn't hard. I'm just killing red monsters and golden light posts.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?