Okay so Christmas is coming up in a month and I am pretty happy with my rig other than my pedals. I love my OCD but my multifx is not fun to work with at all. So I've been on the hunt for some new pedals. I was thinking and i really only use my multifx as a tuner, a wah, and a chorus. I think I've already got two pedals picked out.

For a Wah I was thinking the Dunlop 535Q http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Crybaby-535Q-Multi-Wah-Pedal-100382070-i1124402.gc

For a Tuner I was looking at the Korg PitchBlack http://www.guitarcenter.com/Korg-Pitch-Black-Pedal-Tuner-104835434-i1386425.gc

And I need some help picking out a chorus. My budget is like $130-$160, $150 would probably be ideal and i need something that is pretty good for 80's rock. Think Ozzy, Scorpions, Crue, Def Leppard, those kinds of bands. I would also like it to be fairly versatile, I tried out the Small Stone but it really didn't feel like it had enough options for me to want to buy it.

Feedback about the two pedals mentioned above would also be great, I don't have many shops near me and Guitar Center is really the only place I can try pedals so those are the ones i liked the most out of GC.

Thanks!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
MXR Stereo Chorus if you're looking for versatility, forget how much it is though...
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
I own the 535Q and it's a good wah. For me though it always feels like there is something missing to it, I can't explain what I mean but whenever I play it I'm kind of always left wanting more. I'd seriously advise trying it out first, some people swear by the 535Q but personally I just find it a bit lacking, that's just my opinion though.

For a tuner I own the BOSS TU-2 I literally bought it 4 or 5 days ago and used it at a gig on halloween, I will be using for every single gig i have from now on. I can't comment on the Korg because I havent tried it but if the TU-2 is in your price range I'd say go for that.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by DA SQUAK
MXR Stereo Chorus if you're looking for versatility, forget how much it is though...

That one looks like it might be good for me.

Also what is the difference between stereo and analog, I know what mono and stereo are just not analog.
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by I am wet
That one looks like it might be good for me.

Also what is the difference between stereo and analog, I know what mono and stereo are just not analog.

I'm pretty sure the MXR is an analog pedal and just has stereo outs. It's either digital or analog & mono or stereo.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
I'm pretty sure the MXR is an analog pedal and just has stereo outs. It's either digital or analog & mono or stereo.

ohhhhh i get it now, thanks very much.
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by SurfinWithSatch
I own the 535Q and it's a good wah. For me though it always feels like there is something missing to it, I can't explain what I mean but whenever I play it I'm kind of always left wanting more. I'd seriously advise trying it out first, some people swear by the 535Q but personally I just find it a bit lacking, that's just my opinion though.

For a tuner I own the BOSS TU-2 I literally bought it 4 or 5 days ago and used it at a gig on halloween, I will be using for every single gig i have from now on. I can't comment on the Korg because I havent tried it but if the TU-2 is in your price range I'd say go for that.

Ehh i think the korg is just what i need.
Lets jump in a pool

any more chorus pedals ug wants me to check out?
Lets jump in a pool