http://www.usmasters.com/

Anyone here know anything about them? Info and reviews thus far has been scarce, but I've been looking at getting a custom job done and I'm looking at these guys and Carvin. Specifally, the VXtreme and Blackhawk models.

Anyone on UG know anything?
I've heard great things about carvin of course, but not to much about US Masters. They seem pretty legit, and i recall having a look around there site once in the past so that means someone had probably told me about them. You should email them and ask them about the guitars and there business in general.
US Masters are awesome guitars, Carlino Guitars right down the street from me carries them. I love to drop by and play them. I am really surprised I haven't bought one for myself but I have my heart set on an actual Carlino.

The sound/tone, playability and quality is top notch if you can find a shop that carries them try them out you will not be disappointed.

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/USMASTERS_GUITARS_CARLINO_BASSES_PAGE_1_2008.html

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 1, 2009,
They look like they have some legit guitars. Carvin is always a great choice though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
i personally love the US masters company.

i bought an amp from them, and signed up for their deals list.

i'm really gassing for a sportster skinny.
i know they seem expensive, but they have monthly
deals for different models for around a third off, if you're will to take from stock.
just get on the list.

my amp, which has been quality so far.

i really want a new acoustic. but if i buy an electric first. it'll be a usm.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I just pickup my second U.S. Masters Vector model and I also own 5 Carvin DC series guitars.

I can tell you this, you won't be disappointed with either brand.

Both are high quality, workmanship and materials wise.
A few notes:

US masters neck on the Vectors have an asymmetrical shape, very comfortable

Great stock pickups, birdseye maple necks, THICK slab fretboards, multiple radius conical fretboards, cool neck joint

Carvin's neck joint is TOTAL access, pickups are ok, flawless woodwork and finishing, countless options, stainless steel frets

Here's one of my Vectors:

Wait, 23 frets?
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
I was mostly looking at the VXtreme from US Masters and the SH550 and the CS4 from Carvin. I don't know about an asymetrical neck shape, but it's good to hear from a satisfied customer that my money won't go to waste.

jj1565, how is that amp? I looked at their site for the guitars, but after perusing the site that amp caught my eye too.
honestly, i love the amp. it's somewhere between a laney and an orange.

it's hand wired, runs quiet, takes pedals well (fx loop) and has really nice tone loud and attenuated low.

i just almost never mention it in here because it's not a typical "hardcore" amp.

i wish you could find one to try out. but like the guitars, they arent around.
they did add clips on their site.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

^ can it do t3h br00tz?!?!?!?!

that US masters superstrat up there ^^ looks badass.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

come to the us. we'll hang out, and see how crazy this amp can get.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Wow, I love the Hornet, the only problem is the headstock is a little dopey and reminds me of a penis slightly.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by jj1565

come to the us. we'll hang out, and see how crazy this amp can get.

hehe \m/
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?