Hey guys, I'm building a project strat soon and would like to know if this would work. The body I'm using is a Squier standard strat and I would like to know what neck would be compatible with it. I'm thinking about putting a warmoth neck on it, but I don't want to spend all of that cash for something that will not work. Any suggestions?
Pacifisim is a great idea...but it can get you killed.
-George Carlin
Quote by hvmguitar
Hey guys, I'm building a project strat soon and would like to know if this would work. The body I'm using is a Squier standard strat and I would like to know what neck would be compatible with it. I'm thinking about putting a warmoth neck on it, but I don't want to spend all of that cash for something that will not work. Any suggestions?

There is a difference in "building" a guitar, and just putting together some parts, which is what you're doing. That said, Warmoth necks are designed to fit a strat pocket. As far as I know the Squire pockets are the same as the Fenders. It should work. You can probably e-mail them and find out for sure.

BTW if your not wanting to spend so much money, there are some cheaper necks on E-bay that will work. You could probably buy a genuine Fender neck used for less than the Warmoth.
Thanks for the advice. I don't know how I would have managed without knowing the distinct difference between "building" and just putting together some parts.
Pacifisim is a great idea...but it can get you killed.
-George Carlin
Yeah that's usually called a partscaster, a warmoth neck costs like as much as a squire lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
Yeah that's usually called a partscaster, a warmoth neck costs like as much as a squire lol

True, but you can end up with one extremely sweet neck.
Quote by FatalGear41
True, but you can end up with one extremely sweet neck.

definitely. warmoth is pretty much tops. their products are amazing. and their necks should fit, but you might want to email just to make sure. mighty mite necks should fit too, and they're much cheaper. no cool options though lol
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip