Page 1 of 2

Yee-haw any other true Amuricans in here to talk against the Zog?

*ITT talk like a redneck...Or don't.*
The playground of the world
I'm from KY so I feel I should at least post here.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by genghisgandhi
i rans oot of mah diapers for me babby, so iz gots to uz a shamwow

amadoinitrite?

Shamwow's made by the damn Krauts! The hell's the matter with you man!

EDDIT: And congrachulations for having a babby.
I live in South Florida, tons of redneck here. it sucks
2 + 2 = 4WHEEL DRIVE!!
I hate rednecks so much...
I live in kentucky as well.
=(
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Quote by METALxHEAD164
2 + 2 = 4WHEEL DRIVE!!

I know what you mean man, I live in SF as well, its quite aggravating the ignorance.
any other New England hicks on UG?
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Quote by genghisgandhi
weel our prezidant iz a coomienist natsi ruining 'murca, so weel all be krauts sum dey

Damn Tzar. but you gotta fight the Zog anyhow. *also guys be careful not to be racist or the mods will insert their Zog power*
I AM a redneck. Stuck between WV, KY, & TN. I dropped dat dar teevee ruhmote and broked it, I had ta fix it wit duck tape.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
No, but I'm surrounded by them in NH!

i live right under the Pelham, NH/Dracut, MA border. at least youre not in vermont
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Can we make a thread stereotyping underprivileged blacks next?
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
(With Slingblade accent) I went to dat dare west virginny to make love to ma 1st cuzzin, and we used da babies to catch negros wif.
Oh.... hell.... I have to live around actual rednecks. Although I understand this thread is satirical, but.... I think I just died a little on the inside. I hate living in the South!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Lo'er Bama boy here got mee sum duel piypes and flo-masterz on mah truk sownds gud.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
I feel obligated to post since I'm in Alabama. I'm pretty far from a redneck, but oh well. I will admit the majority of people who don't live in a large city in my state are at least a bit redneck.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by METALxHEAD164
2 + 2 = 4WHEEL DRIVE!!

huh? I'm from South Florida and there were barely any rednecks around where I lived.
All the hoes coughin truck is all soppin middle of newberry got the parkin lot rockin old folks hate but they still steadly watching wishin we would quit but us rednecks aint stoppin we mud boggin you stuck watchin wishin you could be with us cause the partys poppin you say you can dig man we aint sayin nothin your girl wanna be with us no i heard she said she wants a mud digger we keep the mud by the pound our tires stay roaring while we ridin through the town mud digger and i keep a bad truck around big truck tall suspenion 40 inches from the ground mud digger.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
its funny to me that im up here in ultra liberal western Washington, kinda by Seattle, and yet theres still a good population of rednecks. i mean like, itll be like, normal town, normal town, redneck town? normal town.

the funniest thing to me is rich rednecks, or kids whos parents have money and are still rednecks. like, lets embrace a lifestyle that prepetuates poverty! OKAY!

i have no problem with rednecks, cuz i hunt and am conservative on certain issues, and im sure thats considered redneck.

o yeah. I LIFTED MA TRYUCK ON 52 INCH TARS, ITS BARELY LEGAL, JUSSS LIKE MAAAA GIIIRRRLLL. now pass me a burr.
i drank too much burr n got ma tractor stuk in the front lawn! 3rd time dis week! y'all

the south will rise again!
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Last edited by redneckrocker2 at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by TSmitty6
its funny to me that im up here in ultra liberal western Washington, kinda by Seattle, and yet theres still a good population of rednecks. i mean like, itll be like, normal town, normal town, redneck town? normal town.

the funniest thing to me is rich rednecks, or kids whos parents have money and are still rednecks. like, lets embrace a lifestyle that prepetuates poverty! OKAY!

i have no problem with rednecks, cuz i hunt and am conservative on certain issues, and im sure thats considered redneck.

o yeah. I LIFTED MA TRYUCK ON 52 INCH TARS, ITS BARELY LEGAL, JUSSS LIKE MAAAA GIIIRRRLLL. now pass me a burr.

so north of everrett south of bellingham eh?
Im actually a little redneck myself but, I hate the hardcore ones thar are like south will rise again and i hate ******s and what not. those guys are jackasses and give the coll rednecks a bad name.
Quote by LedDaveZeppelin
I'm from KY so I feel I should at least post here.

Im from WV. I feel the same way...
Quote by The Pickle Man
You might find it hard to play because you are incredibly stupid.

Yes, becoming more physically fit will make it harder for you to move.

Quote by tragorious
im gonna rape you in your stomach anus
Favorite thing I have heard a redneck say:
"I'm yer baby's daddy, and I'm yer cousin, ya gotta listen to me!"
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Page 1 of 2