I'm not great at guitar, but I like to sing while I play. I can't tune my guitar so I ask if the songs can be in standard tuning.
Check out the "Punk Goes Acoustic" albums. Theres two that I know of.
First Post and also, as Tom183 said, Punk Goes acoustic = Win.

Get them.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Swing Life Away - Rise Against
Warning - Green Day

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
A couple more Rise Against songs that they have performed:
Give it All (it's hard to picture this acoustically, but it sounds good)
Ready to Fall
Prayer of the Refugee.
Anything by Wingnut dishwashers union, all songs are based on C, G, Am and F so it would be pretty easy to figure most of them out

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
the King Blues, man, anything by them. also, a lesser know punk/acoustic artist to check out, Sam Russo. i met the guy at an unsigned gig, he's amazing.
You're Wrong - NOFX
The Man I Killed - NOFX

The acoustic version of Sorrow by Bad Religion is great too. Greg Graffin's acoustic stuff is good, American Folk not Punk but still real good.
Against Me! and Andrew Jackson Jihad

maybe try some Ghost Mice too
There are quite a few acoustic punk bands. Finding tabs for some is easy, some pretty hard:

Mischief Brew - has some great songs
Against Me! - has a lot of popular single guitar songs like "Joy", "Cavalier Eternal", etc.
Tom Gabel - Lead singer of Against Me! has a solo album with some songs like an acoustic version of "Random Hearts" and "Harsh Realms"
Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
Defiance, Ohio - most if not all of their songs have additional instruments
This Bike is a Pipe Bomb

Plus others listed before:
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Wingnut Dishwashers Union
NOFX has a coupe songs
Violent Femmes has many great ones. They used to play on street corners in Milwaukee
Ghost Mice