wramoth guitars...how do you work with them?do you buy everything and just put it together yourself or how does it all run?
I think you buy everything and it's up to you to build it. They may have a service where they assemble it for you for added cash, but I don't think so.
They'll pretty much do whatever steps you want them to. You can either buy everything and put it together yourself, have them fully assemble it, and whatever steps in between.

I bought all of my parts for my senior project guitar from them. I was going to have them throw a clear finish on the body before shipping and assemble the rest myself, but they're always booked for a while with finishes.
Yeah, like everyone says above, they will go as far into the process as you want them too. They do incredible work though, and the prices on parts there are pretty much second to none. When I want name brand hardware that's my first stop.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
They don't assemble it. They'll do everything short of putting the parts together.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.