Posting videos from youtube should be bannable.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
u know that there was a whole article about how reassess(this is probly spelled wrong but i dont care) and Hershey candy had been prayed over by demons on the conservative website for the past month right
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I think it's funny that some Christians demonize Halloween as a pagan holiday, yet are completely okay with Christmas.
utter shit shit shit

EDDIT: Wanted try out the lack of censor Anyway, youtube thread.

My posts suck.
The playground of the world
Quote by I_hate_kyle
I think it's funny that some Christians demonize Halloween as a pagan holiday, yet are completely okay with Christmas.

I don't see how that doesn't make sense, seeing as CHRISTmas is a CHRISTian holiday.

Anyways, that is insanely retarded.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I don't see how that doesn't make sense, seeing as CHRISTmas is a CHRISTian holiday.

lrn2History.

Christmas is a pagan holiday that the church decided would become the "birthday" of Christ. But that's a whole different discussion.

On-topic, I really wish that people would stop thinking that:
"CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO, LOL!

Link

Discuss."

qualifies as a thread. At least tell us what the fuck the big deal is and give us a description.
Quote by I_hate_kyle

But how many people do you know dress up as Jesus on Halloween? Everyone dresses up as DEMONS. The two holidays are completely different.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
But how many people do you know dress up as Jesus on Halloween? Everyone dresses up as DEMONS. The two holidays are completely different.

Yet they are both still pagan holidays, regardless of demonic imagery.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Yet they are both still pagan holidays, regardless of demonic imagery.

Im with you on this one.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Satan, most demons and I are already on good terms to I should be fine.

I have intimate relationships with various succubi
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by archangels666
lrn2History.

Christmas is a pagan holiday that the church decided would become the "birthday" of Christ. But that's a whole different discussion.

Not quite dude. Christmas is a christian holiday, the church just put it around the winter solstice to help the assimilation process of pagans easier.
Quote by Icehawk217
Not quite dude. Christmas is a christian holiday, the church just put it around the winter solstice to help the assimilation process of pagans easier.

Yep. Bringing a tree into your house, decorating it, then sticking presents under it was certainly originally a Christian tradition.

It started out as a holiday, then the church went, "This holiday is now about Jesus!"

Then the corporations took it over from there, of course.