I Have a 100w Genz Benz el Diablo head in a flight case that has 4 rack spaces plus a 4x12 Genz Benz Gflex cab that goes with it. It works and sounds amazing. The head was recovered in white tolex and the cab has road damage. I love this set up but I need to downsize it. I am not playing in any bands any more and I need a combo to play and record with. I want to trade for a 2x12 combo plus some cash unless the combo is worth it. This set up is very versitile. I have used it in metal, punk, jazz, and blues. It can create even more sounds in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing.

I live in Orlando FL, I would prefer to deal localy being that it would cost a fortune to ship it.
Thanks
Attachments:
amp.jpg
fender cyber twin + cash?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
That white is kinda cool!

These amps are awesome and people give them an unfair rep. Interested buyers, check out the two newest songs in my profile for a glimpse at what these can do

Good luck man!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
would you be interested in a crate gx 212 combo and a ps3 with 3 new games and 2 controllers for this amp?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
jackson rr3 pro?
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Quote by TJ Wise
would you be interested in a crate gx 212 combo and a ps3 with 3 new games and 2 controllers for this amp?

Sorry man, I dont think ill trade it for anything that's not tube. I really want a jcm 800 or and orange, an engl would be insane but thats me dreaming
Quote by plunkett
jackson rr3 pro?

you would have to throw some cash in with that for me to even consider. Thanks for the offer though.
Quote by SelectSound
Sorry man, I dont think ill trade it for anything that's not tube. I really want a jcm 800 or and orange, an engl would be insane but thats me dreaming

yeah man i didnt think you would be down for it, but it was worth a shot. good luck on the trade man
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
jcm 600 1x12 combo plus cash?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!