is this Saturday and im not sure how to spend it.
i have 3 options though
1) Go out to eat with family and go to a movie with a girl and 2 friends
2) just get completely wasted with friends and not remember anything
3) have the pit give some crazy ideas

so what will it be?
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Sleep through it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by speakers
eat as many pieces of bread as possible

why?
haha
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Quote by porker117
is this Saturday and im not sure how to spend it.
i have 3 options though
2) just get completely wasted with friends and not remember anything
3) have the pit give some crazy ideas

so what will it be?

Go out to eat with family (free food is free food) and go say you're gonna buy you, the girl, and your 2 friends tickets to a movie, but tell your 2 friends they were sold out, and just go with the girl and yourself. Then bang her in the movie theatre as previously stated.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by porker117

Just thought it was worth quoting because of how pathetic it sounds
Get wasted with your friends and not remember eating out your family at the movies.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Nov 2, 2009,
Quote by Koshman32
Go out to eat with family (free food is free food) and go say you're gonna buy you, the girl, and your 2 friends tickets to a movie, but tell your 2 friends they were sold out, and just go with the girl and yourself. Then bang her in the movie theatre as previously stated.

sounds like a win but the 2 friends would be buying my movie ticket and i cant turn that down and they would be happy for me if i banged the girl in the movies haha
Quote by scott58
Go get wasted, It will make you seem like badass and you will surely never regret it.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Eat out your girl in the movies, while your two friends watch.

Good combo, right?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
1, then bring some booze and get wasted during the movie. You're bringing a girl, that purse has to be good for something.
I'm putting my bet on your 2 friends tag teaming the girl you take, and you will end your night by going home and masturbating to the image of your friends nut sack slapping her asshole.

You should just chug a bunch of Ipecac instead.
Quote by Koshman32

cause ditching your friends for a girl is cool
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I'm putting my bet on your 2 friends tag teaming the girl you take, and you will end your night by going home and masturbating to the image of your friends nut sack slapping her asshole.

You should just chug a bunch of Ipecac instead.

not going to happen the 2 friends are a couple
Quote by scott58
Go to the movie, but in the middle, sacrifice the woman to the great goat god, and gain the power.
When you have the power, what can't you do?

Quote by KirkMetallica
[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/066/c/2/RAEG_TIME_ID_by_Nidaime_San.jpg[/IMG]

Go, Raeg at the yuppies.
How about you stop making threads where the whole point is too show off that you drink underage or are friends with 1 girl and 2 guys?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Lucky, you get a Saturday birthday. Mine's today and I have to spend it in school. I suggest you do anything and everything the pit tells you to do; they know what's best for you.
Watch Sixteen Candles
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
bang that girl in the movie theater.lol

my friend has actually done that before
i spent my 16th birthday in a detention and nobody actually remembered.

Fap?
Or rape??
Or both???
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽