-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
ok this band is from my area and they just got signed(i wished i remembered the lable, i think its equal vision). i personally think it's one of the worst things ive listened to in a while. everyone around here loves them, but i don't see it. what do you guys think?

http://www.myspace.com/lookingforalaskaboston

edit upon looking at thier songs on thier myspace they took off their old ones . i can send their old ep if one wants it
Last edited by -tempest- at Nov 2, 2009,
PaintOurSilence
tipsmash
1,047 IQ
I listened to the song Road Warrior. It started off good and i was really liking it....then that breakdown and awful singing kicked in. ick.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
Quote by PaintOurSilence
I listened to the song Road Warrior. It started off good and i was really liking it....then that breakdown and awful singing kicked in. ick.

its a vast improvement from their old shit, if you can believe that.
TheJManSays
226 IQ
I know the phrase "most generic" is sort of contradictory, but these guys really take the cake. It's like every generic breakdown, yelled vocal part, obnoxious clean vocal part, "southern" metal riff and anything else that would make me yawn in a song, rolled into one.
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
Quote by TheJManSays
I know the phrase "most generic" is sort of contradictory, but these guys really take the cake. It's like every generic breakdown, yelled vocal part, obnoxious clean vocal part, "southern" metal riff and anything else that would make me yawn in a song, rolled into one.

i know its gross. i had to sit through one of their shows once, it was awful.