Hi
Just thought I'd start a music thread to see what everyone likes around here. My favorite bands/artists are: of Montreal, Sunset Rubdown, Interpol, Arcade Fire, Matt and Kim, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Death Cab for Cutie, Pixies, Muse, Reverie Sound Revue, The Cure, Devotchka, Broken Social Scene, Ladytron, and more of Montreal.
you're looking to get beaten up here by posting those bands but probably not ppl here aren't viscous like at ap.net
my favorites are Dance Gavin Dance, Circa Survive, A Day To Remember, Parkway Drive, attack attack!, Minus the bear, the Get Up Kids, Motion City Soundtrack, Saves the Day, Say Anything, Bring Me The Horizon, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, New Drop Dead Gorgeous, Old Bullet For My Valentine, Poison the Well, Gallows
Definitely agree on Death Cab and YYY. For me I have to add The Beatles, Sublime, Metallica, and many more
Awesome, you got cool taste!

I would add Beatles, The Wombats, Eskimo Joe, A Perfect Circle, Bow Wow Wows, THe Haunted, Beethoven, Debussy, Coltrane, Monk, Hendrix, the Violent Femmes, Augie March
Symphony X, Michael Romeo, Michael Pinnella, Nevermore, Jeff Loomis, Warrel Dane, Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, Dream Theater, John Petrucci, Seventh Wonder, Hans Zimmer, Jeremy Soule, Harry Gregson-Williams, Nick Phoenix, Iron Maiden, Dimmu Borgir, Eluveitie, Equilibrium, Serenity, Tarot, Northern Kings, Rusty Cooley, etc.

Of course these are also my biggest influences. Especially Michael Romeo, Jeff Loomis and Rusty Cooley.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Nov 2, 2009,
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Weezer
U2
Maroon 5
Prince
Rage Against the Machine
Elvis Presley
Guns n' Roses
OK Go
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jimi Hendrix
Third Eye Blind
ELO
Billy Joel
Beatles/John Lennon
Rolling Stones
Johnny Cash
White Stripes
Smashing Pumpkins
Offspring
Barenaked Ladies
Meat Loaf
Killers
Bee Gees
Gorillaz
Journey
Pillows
John Mayor
Green Day (they get the nod for their older songs)
Wow that's great that you want to start a music thread!

However there's entire forums on UG dedicated for that purpose.

Closed.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud