Page 1 of 6
What is this world coming to!?!?
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Fucked up shit.

Not the most fucked up shit. But fucked up shit nonetheless.
Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies.

Their daughter was conceived within a week.

Man what.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Nov 2, 2009,
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fell pregnant within just two weeks of her 11th birthday.

So he banged a 10 year old?
Last edited by Oroborous at Nov 2, 2009,
That girl sounds like an idiot, poor baby.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Oh god that quote hurts my soul. Girls these days. I think they're getting dumber.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Nov 2, 2009,
I always felt weird just looking at my 13 year old neighbor. Sure, she'll be super hot in a few years, but I'm 19. I couldn't imagine bangin' that. This chick got pregzo when she was 10. ****ing crazy.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Nov 2, 2009,
What a great love-story, if he weren't 19 and she 11, and having a kid already.

We need to do some sifting of the gene pool.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
The 11 year old went to gypsy school? What the hell is gypsy school? Judging from the article, this chick has bricks for brains.
"Their daughter was conceived within a week."
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Leave it to the gypsies. Oh well. I wonder what'll happen to the -- erm, father.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I always felt weird just looking at my 13 year old neighbor. Sure, she'll be super hot in a few years, but I'm 19. I couldn't imagine bangin' that. This chick got pregzo when she was 10. ****ing crazy.

nice edit

I know, I get weird looks cause I'm 16 and my gf's 14. I can't imagine getting her pregnant much less being 8 years apart and getting her pregnant.
The pair had a traditional Roma wedding - but now Jeliazko is facing up to six years behind bars for having sex with a minor.
"I'm scared. I want to look after my wife and child. Instead I may be going to prison," he said.
"I made a mistake but I am not going to apologise for that because now I have beautiful Violeta."

WTF why would an 11yr old want a kid its not like she is going to be the 1 taking care of it it will be her parents doin all the dirty work ... and im glad that her BF might go to jail he deserves it
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Quote by The.new.guy
11...19...sex...kids...no...and I get called weird because I'm 16 with a 13 y/o girl?

The rule is divide by two...add 7....for you that makes 15.

13? That's off limits man. Big no no

Quote by i_killed_bill
nice edit

I know, I get weird looks cause I'm 16 and my gf's 14. I can't imagine getting her pregnant much less being 8 years apart and getting her pregnant.

You too buddy!
Last edited by Oroborous at Nov 2, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill
nice edit

I was like "wait a minute, she's actually 13." Not that it matters. When they're that young, 6 years is way too far apart.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Nov 2, 2009,
Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies.

Their daughter was conceived within a week.

Kordeza admitted: "I haven't had sex education classes and I didn't know how to get pregnant. I'd never had a boyfriend and I'd never heard of condoms.

"I didn't know I was pregnant until my grandmother saw I had put on weight. I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers."

Eh I don't think 14 and 16 is THAT wrong... I was with a sophomore when I was a junior in high school, and at one point that was our age difference. Still, it was a shitty relationship, and I'm much happier being with someone only a month younger than me now that I'm out of high school.
At least if the mom was smart but she's a complete moron.
I mean, burgers?
I thought that theory when I was five, maybe.
And then she brings up toys.
I know she is really young, I think that's part of the shock value of this article right, but she is still very dense and I fear for the baby.
Quote by H3llboy13
i used to live in bulgaria and for some reason this does not amaze me

Yeah, I can definetly attest to that.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
"She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school - I am a mother now."

Have a nice life, kiddo.
She's dropping out of elementary school(or whatever it's called in that country) and her "husband" is probably going to jail. This girl is a menace to society. People like her need to be killed, natural selection isn't working anymore.
Quote by skaterskagg1
She's dropping out of elementary school(or whatever it's called in that country) and her "husband" is probably going to jail. This girl is a menace to society. People like her need to be killed, natural selection isn't working anymore.

You can't kill her. She's a gypsy.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You can't kill her. She's a gypsy.

Why not, are they endangered?
^ No, he probably doesn't understand what they are like.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
What do you speak of?
thats amazing. the only thing that tops that is when
my mom told me of a child of 5 years old that had a kid, in her town when she was a kid.
Classical Guitarist