Hey guys...sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but you GG&A people are so much more helpful.

So I have a Gibson Les Paul Classic, and the pickup selector is loose. There is no problem with actually selecting the pickups (e.g. the wiring is fine), but every once in a while, the switch just...turns...I've tried tightening it from the outside, but it doesn't really help.

Do I need to open up the back of the guitar for this? If so, can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do it? I'm really afraid of messing it up.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Yes, you have to hold it down from the back and tighten it from the outside (or vice-versa). Just open the control cavity and be careful when you are holding/screwing stuff. It's an easy fix.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.