My fiance and I were out driving our friend home and some how we wound up lost, we saw somebody drop off a box at the side of the road and we weren't going to check it, but then i saw something poke it's head up and so we walked over there and found three cats, each about a year old.

We brought them home and thought his mom would understand, but she came down the stairs and started flipping out for no reason and she started screaming and threatning kenn. and i calmly told her NOT to hit him and she started screaming and throwing and a fit and threatin me.

We need to know if there's anyway to keep a person who is allergic to a cat from getting sick. his parents never come down stairs and his dad is the one who is supposidly deathly allergic. they aren't even long hair and they are all three males.

He had three dogs in the house that had LONG hair and shed more than cats and he showed NO symptoms. i'm going to be calling my doctor tomorrow for medical advice, but any information to sites or ideas please, it would be much appreciated.

we really need this help cause we want to keep the cats really baddly, Granger, Midnight, and Ticker have already grown attatched to us and we don't want to let them go.

if you're not going to be serious about this, please, don't post... and moderaters, i appologize if this isn't an appropaiate thread.. we just really need help with information... we DON'T want to loose the newest members of our family....

-Nicole Gibson & Kenn McAndrew
Really?

You want to keep cats in their house when the dad's deathly allergic?

You don't just get over allergies like that and if you're allergic, you're allergic, I don't think the dad would be too flattered about having to choke to death.

It's not animal fur he's allergic to, it's the kind of fur the cats have, sadly there's nothing you can do about it.
TS. Do you own a brain? Get those cats as far away if he's as allergic as you say. My mom is allergic to animal fur and just being in the same house makes her start itching. It doesn't even need to be in the same room.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Nov 2, 2009,
Sorry, but, my dad's allergic to cats too and it's nearly impossible to stop it from affecting him. Thankfully my dad's allergies only amount to that of a hay fever, but if for some reason your fiance's dad's allergies are a lot worse, it wouldn't be advisable to keep the pets around. Those things get everywhere.
Give them to a neighbor.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
1. Put the cats in a box
2. Put said box on the side of the road
3. ???
4. Profit
Quote by lufkin
Broom guitar.
The necks so long that theres like 100 frets.
If you wear womens clothes while broom-guitaring its incredible.

Quote by Argonaut
If you don't like bacon then you are either a veggie or some kind of wierd mutant freak.
It's the cat's saliva that is the cause. Shorter hair means less saliva.

The only way to get rid of allergies is: Every seven years your body changes. I lost my allergies when I was twenty-one. The only problem is that every seven years, you might get them back.

Otherwise... nice move, exlax.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

why don't you and your fiancee move out/get your own place? surely that would solve everyone's problems
Quote by mystical_1
It's the cat's saliva that is the cause. Shorter hair means less saliva.

The only way to get rid of allergies is: Every seven years your body changes. I lost my allergies when I was twenty-one. The only problem is that every seven years, you might get them back.

Otherwise... nice move, exlax.

Not always the cat's saliva, it can be any part of the cat, not just necessarily the saliva.

And not necessarily with the changing body thing, sure, every 7 years all the cells in your body aren't the same copies of 7 years ago but you usually keep them anyway. Alot of it depends on your diet, exposure to the allergens and your lifestyle.
Quote by mario61
why don't you and your fiancee move out/get your own place? surely that would solve everyone's problems

Win.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Sweetcharms

We need to know if there's anyway to keep a person who is allergic to a cat from getting sick. his parents never come down stairs and his dad is the one who is supposidly deathly allergic. they aren't even long hair and they are all three males.

He had three dogs in the house... and he showed NO symptoms. i'm going to be calling my doctor tomorrow for medical advice, but any information to sites or ideas please, it would be much appreciated.

Are you serious?

DOG =/= CAT

If someone is allergic to cats, they are allergic to cats. His dad showed no symptoms with the DOGS, because the DOGS are not CATS.

Is there a simpler way to explain this?
Lol. Fiance. 19 year olds shouldn't have fiances, and you've outlined the reasons why in your post.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by soulflyV
Are you serious?

DOG =/= CAT

If someone is allergic to cats, they are allergic to cats. His dad showed no symptoms with the DOGS, because the DOGS are not CATS.

I did not understand.

Please clarify.
Quote by MHDrunk
Lol. Fiance. 19 year olds shouldn't have fiances, and you've outlined the reasons why in your post.

I'm 19 and tons of my friends are either married or engaged. It blows my mind.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I'm 19 and tons of my friends are either married or engaged. It blows my mind.

It's sickening
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Sweetcharms
My fiance and I were out driving our friend home and some how we wound up lost, we saw somebody drop off a box at the side of the road and we weren't going to check it, but then i saw something poke it's head up and so we walked over there and found three cats, each about a year old.

We brought them home and thought his mom would understand, but she came down the stairs and started flipping out for no reason and she started screaming and threatning kenn. and i calmly told her NOT to hit him and she started screaming and throwing and a fit and threatin me.

He had three dogs in the house that had LONG hair and shed more than cats and he showed NO symptoms. i'm going to be calling my doctor tomorrow for medical advice, but any information to sites or ideas please, it would be much appreciated.

we really need this help cause we want to keep the cats really baddly, Granger, Midnight, and Ticker have already grown attatched to us and we don't want to let them go.

if you're not going to be serious about this, please, don't post... and moderaters, i appologize if this isn't an appropaiate thread.. we just really need help with information... we DON'T want to loose the newest members of our family....

-Nicole Gibson & Kenn McAndrew

The simple answer would be to either take the kittens to your house, or, if that's not possible where you live, move somewhere where you can keep them, if you are old enough to be engaged then surely you are old enough decide where you live.
What is important is that you find somewhere else for them to live in the meantime immediately, after all, you wouldn't want to be responsible for your future father-in-law's death.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
The simple answer would be to either take the kittens to your house, or, if that's not possible where you live, move somewhere where you can keep them, if you are old enough to be engaged then surely you are old enough decide where you live.
What is important is that you find somewhere else for them to live in the meantime immediately, after all, you wouldn't want to be responsible for your future father-in-law's death.

Unless...my god man. I think we've stumbled upon a cunning murder plot.
Wait, so when i eat a cat its NOT the same as eating a dog? :S
Quote by lufkin
Broom guitar.
The necks so long that theres like 100 frets.
If you wear womens clothes while broom-guitaring its incredible.

Quote by Argonaut
If you don't like bacon then you are either a veggie or some kind of wierd mutant freak.
I wonder if you're really serious about wanting advice, or just trolling us... but I'm gonna give you advice anyways.

Get rid of the f***ing cats... you shouldn't even have second thoughts about this.
Quote by soulflyV
Are you serious?

DOG =/= CAT

Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I'd be worried about other diseases if I picked up stray animals.

No medical advice threads allowed.
This is not a pipe