Just a quick question what exactly is baritone? I hear about it alot and recently saw a baritone Jaguar and decided to ask.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
A baritone guitar usually has a longer scale, around 27, and is usually factory tuned to a lower tuning.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
It's tuned roughly in between the standard pitches of a guitar and a bass guitar, usually at A standard. It has a longer scale length to compensate for this extra tension and has thicker strings.
There are actually a few different tunings for Baritone guitars- big surprise!- and you can find some of them (and other info) here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baritone_guitar
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
What both of those guys said.

Its a guitar with a longer scale (usually 27") and is normally factory tuned a perfect fourth lower than standard tuning (B, E, A, D, F#, B).
Also, the longer scale can do lower tunings with thinner strings.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Most guitar scales above 25.5" are considered baritone. Schecter make some guitars with a 26.5" scale, and these are also baritone. They're useful for lower tunings, as the longer scale length gives more tension to the strings, so lower tunings can be reached without using huge gauges or floppy strings.