Hello there

Is it just possible that with ‘Live. Breathe. Build. Believe’ The Skints have created the classic debut album? All the hallmarks are here; raw, unbridled energy and unflinching sincerity over the bedrock of an exciting new musical voice. Fresh yet familiar, The Skints bridge the gap between early UK reggae classics (think UB40’s ‘Present Arms’ and Steel Pulse’s ‘Handsworth Revolution&rsquo and the contemporary, conscious street-sounds of The King Blues and Sonic Boom Six while adding a cheeky twist of Lily Allen’s ‘Alright, Still’ modern ska-pop. In any other hands, dub-soaked tales on the options and outlook of London youth – from violence and drugs to job-prospects and the telly - could fall very far of the mark but 'Live. Breathe. Build. Believe.’ hits the spot because we’re hearing it straight from the real thing; the London youth themselves.

London punky reggae rockers The Skints debut album 'Live. Breathe. Build. Believe' is released November 9th on Rebel Alliance Recordings.

Right now you can head over to the Rebel Alliance Recordings myspace HERE to hear an album taster track featuring samples from every song on 'Live. Breathe. Build. Believe.' You can also hear another track from the album, 'Contemplations of the Modern Rude Boy', in the same place.

If you like what you hear, why not click the banner at the top of the page and pre-order the Skints debut in a digipak signed by the full band with FREE P&P?!

Thanks for reading, enjoy the tunes!

Rebel Alliance Recordings.
Last edited by REBEL_ALLIANCE at Nov 4, 2009,
Fucking advertiser.

reported
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
not cool advertisin, have pre-ordered the album and goin the manchester gig like.
Hey guys

Sorry about the advertising. Didn't mean to do anything particularly spammy, this is a great record and I think that most of the punk fans in the UK will be interested in hearing it. I'm very much up for discussing the guitar!

The link is http://www.myspace.com/rebelalliancerecordings for the record, that extra forward slash is a bitch!

EDIT: BTW hello there everyone. Sorry, I should have introduced us. Basically, we're Rebel Alliance Recordings who are run by Manc punks Sonic Boom Six and whose roster includes Random Hand, The Babylon Whackers, Mouthwash and now, the Skints.

I've seen that in the past people have requested tabs by SB6 and Mouthwash so hopefully I could help with that if the time arises. And yeah, I've already looked through the forum and seen a lot of the negativity towards SB6 from a few regulars (which it seemed is perpetrated by the same three kids TBH) and I'm certainly not here to argue with anyone and definitely draw a line at personal insults etc. so hopefully I can be nice and we can all get along.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by REBEL_ALLIANCE at Nov 4, 2009,
Quote by REBEL_ALLIANCE
I've seen that in the past people have requested tabs by SB6 and Mouthwash so hopefully I could help with that if the time arises. And yeah, I've already looked through the forum and seen a lot of the negativity towards SB6 from a few regulars (which it seemed is perpetrated by the same three kids TBH) and I'm certainly not here to argue with anyone and definitely draw a line at personal insults etc. so hopefully I can be nice and we can all get along.

Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the internet. Fuck you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Welcome to the internet. Fuck you.

God, you're so punx aren't you.
This is why I rarely post in this forum. I bet you haven't even bothered checking out the bands have you? The Skints are f*cking awesome.

But you can sit and home and go "blah, blah, welcome to the internet, I'm a twat" and miss out on awesome music if you like. Moron.
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT
This is why I rarely post in this forum. I bet you haven't even bothered checking out the bands have you? The Skints are f*cking awesome.

But you can sit and home and go "blah, blah, welcome to the internet, I'm a twat" and miss out on awesome music if you like. Moron.

i dunno...axeslash is pretty punx
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT

Oh look, it's another loser who yells at everyone who disagrees with them. Neat.

The Skints fucking suck. They are boring and I couldn't give less of a fuck about their music.

I listen to punk, not this boring crap.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
No, I just really don't see the point in posting insults in a thread. If you don't like the band, fair enough, but why bother posting moronic comments IN A THREAD ABOUT THE BAND? That's just pathetic.

I can't stand the majority of the punk bands that are posted about, but do you see me whingeing? NO. So get the f*ck out of the ska threads!

Everytime there's FINALLY a thread about decent UK ska, it always gets destroyed by punx morons going 'you suck'. 'sonic boom shit' .... etc. Just STAY THE F*CK OUT. and let people who LIKE the bands post in the thread!
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT
No, I just really don't see the point in posting insults in a thread. If you don't like the band, fair enough, but why bother posting moronic comments IN A THREAD ABOUT THE BAND? That's just pathetic.

I can't stand the majority of the punk bands that are posted about, but do you see me whingeing? NO. So get the f*ck out of the ska threads!

Everytime there's FINALLY a thread about decent UK ska, it always gets destroyed by punx morons going 'you suck'. 'sonic boom shit' .... etc. Just STAY THE F*CK OUT. and let people who LIKE the bands post in the thread!
First off, this person came into this forum and advertised. That is against the rules. This thread will be closed eventually.

Second off, I like decent ska music. Just not this boring crap that you think is good.

And third off, fuck off.
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT

Your favorite bands are boring and generic.
Also, I don't like your excessive usage of the shift key.
Quote by charliezard!
Your favorite bands are boring and generic.
Also, I don't like your excessive usage of the shift key.
I decided to check and I lol'd pretty hard when I saw Dixie Chicks and Tiger Army.
Quote by axeslash
I decided to check and I lol'd pretty hard when I saw Dixie Chicks and Tiger Army.

Not as hard as I lol'd when I saw your gay denim jacket

...and this is the point I have decided I am officially far too old for this forum. Pathetic.
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT

...and this is the point I have decided I am officially far too old for this forum.

How ironic that the girl with hot-pink hair, a rainbow bead necklace, and hideous makeup would say that.
^That's prolly a little uncalled for man.
Personal insults don't really make this forum any better.

It's obviously not just you, I know her comment did the same thing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by pInK_eLePhAnT
Not as hard as I lol'd when I saw your gay denim jacket

...and this is the point I have decided I am officially far too old for this forum. Pathetic.

So... you can resort to childish name calling, but you're "far too old" for this forum?

This thread sucks. You're a f*cking idiot. So is axe. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.
Quote by RockThe40oz
So... you can resort to childish name calling, but you're "far too old" for this forum?

This thread sucks. You're a f*cking idiot. So is axe. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.
Quit trying to be my dad.