So I was looking on Wikipedia, and it says Track 1 on Don't Close Your Eyes is:
"..."

I've looked and searched everywhere I can think of, does it exist?
If so, where can I get a hold of it?

I really wanna hear it. Knowing Parkway, it'll be UBER though.
Just limewire or youtube it, im sure it'll come up.

BTW, you know pretty much every hardcore band in existence is better than parkway?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
1. Hardcore forum, not the metal forum.
2. It's 1:13 of some chick whispering. It's an intro track, not a real song.
3. If you had the complete album (even if you downloaded it, jeez) you wouldn't have this problem. I suggest you avoid limewire and learn how to use torrents or blogspots.

Enjoy.
Hmm, I don't seem to have it either. Mine just goes straight to Smoke em. Unless, I've removed it for some reason or other
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
1. What's the ****ing difference. It's music. Don't have to throw labels on what people are doing.
2. I figured it was an intro song, but I'd like to have it.
3. Before anyone else goes all "Why the **** didn't you buy it?" on me, I'd like to say that I ****ing would if I could, but it's like impossible to find nowadays. I prefer having my music on CDs anyway.
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
1. What's the ****ing difference. It's music. Don't have to throw labels on what people are doing.
2. I figured it was an intro song, but I'd like to have it.
3. Before anyone else goes all "Why the **** didn't you buy it?" on me, I'd like to say that I ****ing would if I could, but it's like impossible to find nowadays. I prefer having my music on CDs anyway.

1. It's unrelated to personal opinion, it's the forum rules. Follow them.
2. Just making sure you didn't get your hopes up.
3. I never said buy it. I said learn to download better. And no, it's not impossible to find. Resist Records still sells it and I've seen plenty of copies in stores.

I was being polite. That ends now.
i've got the song =] its nothing overly special, freaks ya out if ya listen to your ipod in bed at night like me lol.

as said just an intro track, i've got all there albums, Killing With A Smile has to be the best imo.

Don't Close Your Eyes is a bit hit and miss for me for some reason.

and other dude....RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!

i havent even been a member of this forum for long and im about to delete my account because of all these people who say "reported" or "wrong section" people get told off for doing something the smallest bit wrong. soooo dumb.

Dude who posted the thread, I forgive you for putting it in the Metal section, as Parkway Is Metal =]

Suck on that hater mother****ers!
Mission : Operation Shred
Quote by wam666
i've got the song =] its nothing overly special, freaks ya out if ya listen to your ipod in bed at night like me lol.

as said just an intro track, i've got all there albums, Killing With A Smile has to be the best imo.

i havent even been a member of this forum for long and im about to delete my account because of all these people who say "reported" or "wrong section" people get told off for doing something the smallest bit wrong. soooo dumb.

Dude who posted the thread, I forgive you for putting it in the Metal section, as Parkway Is Metal =]

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by wam666

Delete it right now.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
You're considering deleting your account because someone else had his thread closed?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by wam666

Err, yeah...I'm thinkin' you're retarded.

Forum anarchy? I think not.
Philosophy > Life
nah, i was considering deleting it because of all the douche bags on this website.

I declare Mutiny (another reference to parkway =D) haha

by the way, just reported myself

For being so god damn awesome
Mission : Operation Shred
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by wam666

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Well what do you expect, he's a Bullet fan, i'm sure he's feeling a little angsty and "feck the system" right now. It what happens when you listen to Thrash Metal
Quote by wam666

*reported*
Wrong section.

Hurry up and delete your account.
Quote by andyscoot
Well what do you expect, he's a Bullet fan, i'm sure he's feeling a little angsty and "feck the system" right now. It what happens when you listen to Thrash Metal

Which bullet are you talking about? Bullet, or Bullet for my emotine?