Page 1 of 2
So heres the dealio yo, im looking for a small (20 watts or less) tube amp head for home use. I play mainly metal and shred and the Krank Rev Jr Pro 20 and Krankenstien Jr 20 caught my eye as they seem to be the most "high gain metal" small tube amp .

I saw a demo of the Rev Jr from that guitar world guy on youtube but he loves everything so

But i also saw how much hate there is for Kranks and it really seems like a love/hate brand. I want a nice metal crunch but am not worried about cleans as i like the cleans on my Cube 60 and am turning that into a head aswell with mah crazy m0dd3r sk1llz

So my questions (prefer metal-heads and tone nazis answering )
1. Are Kranks that bad in general?
2. Is the Krankenstien a bad metal amp?
3. Is there any hope for the Krank Rev Jr Pro or Krankenstien Jr?
1. No.
2. No.
3. Yes.

I've heard people say Kranks make great lead amps but poor rhythm amps, but I've never tried one myself.

Why do you want low wattage? It'll be loud either way, unless it has a headphone jack. For that reason, I say try a Vypyr Tube 60.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
1) No, you just need to learn how to EQ them right
2) no, but i prefer the Rev+ or Jr PRO Series
3) wat..........can you please reword it?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Ask ragingkitty. He has a Krank Rev Jr. Pro.

Come here kitteh kitteh...
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by HellBoy9393

i gotz teh fish disticks
feel free to add me
Quote by Raijouta
1. No.
2. No.
3. Yes.

I've heard people say Kranks make great lead amps but poor rhythm amps, but I've never tried one myself.

Why do you want low wattage? It'll be loud either way, unless it has a headphone jack. For that reason, I say try a Vypyr Tube 60.

i want it lower wattage because im bedroom/small gig guitarist, i dont want it super quiet coz i jam with mates alot (drummers included) so 20 watts seams like a perfect match. And i could drive the tubes harder then say a 120 or 150 watt Bugera which is similar price.
Quote by TheBackHouse
i want it lower wattage because im bedroom/small gig guitarist, i dont want it super quiet coz i jam with mates alot (drummers included) so 20 watts seams like a perfect match. And i could drive the tubes harder then say a 120 or 150 watt Bugera which is similar price.

Power tube saturation = for metal
feel free to add me
20 watts is not much quieter than 50w.

You're also not going to get power tube breakup at bedroom volumes no matter what you do, unless by 'drive the tubes' you mean getting it at '3' on the volume knob.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

what i mean is it wont be sitting on 0.5-2 all the time like it would on bugera....soz for confusion
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Yeah, you generally want higher wattage metal amps because the tone holds up better when you start playing loud. Too much power tube saturation would make an otherwise bruutz metal tone into a flubby metal tone.

This can be somewhat rectified with a booster pedal in front of the amp to tighten it up a tad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
the thing is most of the time i play at low volume so i dont want 120 watt heads

and tubes sound better when theyre being driven harder. A 15 watt orange at 6 is gonna sound better at bedroom levels then a 150 watt marshall at 1
Quote by TheBackHouse
the thing is most of the time i play at low volume so i dont want 120 watt heads

and tubes sound better when theyre being driven harder. A 15 watt orange at 6 is gonna sound better at bedroom levels then a 150 watt marshall at 1

Better for other things. A nice rock tone could benefit from cranking your volume to ten. Power-tube saturation isn't the be all end all for every single guitar tone. An Orange Tiny Terror at 6 is pretty fucking loud too.

Have you noticed a lot of metal amps are usually over 100 watts? That's because really grindy metal tones need a bit of headroom so it won't fall apart when you're playing loud.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Better for other things. A nice rock tone could benefit from cranking your volume to ten. Power-tube saturation isn't the be all end all for every single guitar tone. An Orange Tiny Terror at 6 is pretty fucking loud too.

Have you noticed a lot of metal amps are usually over 100 watts? That's because really grindy metal tones need a bit of headroom so it won't fall apart when you're playing loud.

But im NOT playing loud!!! Would u recommend the 50 then? i rekon that would be overkill for bedroom usage
Quote by TheBackHouse
But im NOT playing loud!!! Would u recommend the 50 then? i rekon that would be overkill for bedroom usage

I'm just saying that power tube saturation isn't important to a metal tone. If you're going to gig, I recommend at least 50 watts for the best results. Bedroom usage, 50 is overkill.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
^ Ur No fun

So now that ive cleared up the wattage issue....does UG liek or haet Kranks?
Quote by TheBackHouse
^ Ur No fun

So now that ive cleared up the wattage issue....does UG liek or haet Kranks?

Shoot ragingkitty a PM. He's the only UGer I know who owns a Krank amp.

AFAIK, Krank amps are basically only good for metal. They, according to kitteh, can achieve a very nice tone if EQed properly. It's cleans apparently suck though. Again, don't listen to me.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by HellBoy9393
Ask ragingkitty. He has a Krank Rev Jr. Pro.

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i gotz teh fish disticks

Man... I don't get no respectz here, brudder.

Anyways...

I have a Krank Rev Jr Pro

Yes a lot of UG don't have a lot of love for Kranks... in fact... not many people have a lot of love for Kranks. Why?

1. The amp can be frustrating to EQ if you can't get your mind around a visual of the sweep knob. The EQ is quite powerful and the sweep knob moves your mid range quite drastically. These 2 aspects make the amp very powerful, but is at the same time the cause of why many people don't like it.
2. I can't put my finger on it... but Krank's tone... is... well... signaturely Krank. You just can't get another amp that sounds close to a Krank. Consequently, you either love the Krank... or you hate it.

The Kranks aren't really amps you can expect to fully test in a store.

As Hellboy has kindly highlighted for me... it kinda is a one trick pony. It really is only great for metal. Sure you can get it to do some jazz, rock or blues. However, it really only shines when used for metal. That said, it does really great for metal! It can get you all the way from screaming leads to chunking rhythm. The sweep knob combined with a very powerful EQ section means tis generally easy to get from thrash to deathcore sounds fairly easily.

Think of Krank Rev Jr Pro as a one trick pony that does many variations of its one trick. It really only does metal well... but what it does... it does very very well.

However, the clean channel can be somewhat fat, so you're gonna need a chorus or delay or reverb to give it some lush-ness.

I haven't met a situation where the Rev Jr Pro can't give me a lead or rhythm sound I need... but then, I really focus heavily on a melo-death tone and I draw most of my tonal inspiration from the gothenburg sound... so that really ain't saying much. For me... it does it really well.

Overall... I think you can generally think of the Krank Rev Jr Pro's drive channel as being quite close in aggressiveness to the Mark IV's Channel 3. However, Kranks aren't as responsive as Marks.

Also, 20 watts on the Krank is very loud. It'd be hard to get it to a level where the power tubes are on the verge of cooking (which is about 5 - 6 on the drive channel's master volume).

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm just saying that power tube saturation isn't important to a metal tone. If you're going to gig, I recommend at least 50 watts for the best results. Bedroom usage, 50 is overkill.

Man... 20 watts on the Krank is already overkill.

Generally when I play at home... I can't go above 3.5 on my master.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Nov 2, 2009,
raging kitty ur a legend

so im gonna go to my music shop at 9am, EQ it for a while and hopefully get to play some riffs before the store closes :p

anyhoo, it sounds perfect for me, especially if u akin it to Mark VI's which i lllooovvveee but cant even fathom being able to afford one. I need the crunch but not the cleens so it should be good, and i like to EQ for hours trying to find my sound aand i get frustrated with an unresponsive EQ so this one sounds good

cheers yall
Very good amps, although I find "KLEEN" kinda cheesy.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
ragingkitty - I don't remember who it is but there is some country guitarist that uses a Rev (if I remember correctly). I remember seeing him in an edition of Guitar World magazine and I was like

But yea, for the most part Kranks really only shine when used for metal. A lot of people claim they are muddy (and they somewhat are but can be cleared up a bit with proper EQing) but that is just part of that "Krank tone" that ragingkitty was talking about.

Really there isn't going to be much difference in volume between the 20 watt version and the 50 watt version. You will have a good bit more headroom with the 50 watt version than the 20 watt version, which is what you want for playing teh m3t4lz.

Remember:

watts =/= volume, necessarily.

watts = power/headroom (or how loud of a signal the amp can produce before it reaches clipping stages).

An amps volume pretty much is determined by its circuitry.
Quote by Raijouta
1. No.
2. No.
3. Yes.

I've played one, and feel the opposite. Felt very tight and defined, even if the sound wasn't for me, but the leads were tinny and thin sounding. I'm a fairly good player, so it's not just me. However, arch enemy used them live and on doomsday machine and they have an amazing lead sound, same amp. It's all how you set them I guess, and I'm sure they used an OD for the leads as well.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
so would u guys recommend saving up for the 50, im still worried it would complode my house past 2
Quote by TheBackHouse
so would u guys recommend saving up for the 50, im still worried it would complode my house past 2

Like I said, the 50 watt version won't be much louder than the 20 watt version. imo, a 20 watt tube amp is overkill for your average household use. But if you're looking for an amp for metal, and you're stuck between 20 watts and 50 watts, you should go with the 50 for the extra headroom. That's strictly my opinion though.
Quote by TheBackHouse
raging kitty ur a legend

so im gonna go to my music shop at 9am, EQ it for a while and hopefully get to play some riffs before the store closes :p

anyhoo, it sounds perfect for me, especially if u akin it to Mark VI's which i lllooovvveee but cant even fathom being able to afford one. I need the crunch but not the cleens so it should be good, and i like to EQ for hours trying to find my sound aand i get frustrated with an unresponsive EQ so this one sounds good

cheers yall

The EQ can be overly powerful for some people.

Strangely enough, I find that one of my most liked settings is quite simple... Presence at 10:30 o'clock, MV at 9:30 o'clock, Sweep at 2 o'clock, Bass at 11:30 o'clock, Mids at 12:30 o'clock, treble at 1 o'clock, gain at 10 o'clock... or at least I think that's what it was... haha... I could be severely wrong though as my Black Book of Tone isn't with me.

If you like the sound of the Rev Jr Pro... its neutral settings does relatively good.

Remember that while the Rev Jr Pro sounds as aggressive as the MK IV on high gain... its not a MKIV. It has the aggressiveness and the punch... but isn't as responsive.

Quote by gregs1020
Very good amps, although I find "KLEEN" kinda cheesy.

Yes it is cheesy... doesn't help that we have a brand of floor detergent by that name here in Asia as well .

Quote by i_am_metalhead
ragingkitty - I don't remember who it is but there is some country guitarist that uses a Rev (if I remember correctly). I remember seeing him in an edition of Guitar World magazine and I was like

I think i know what you're referring to... I seem to remember that picture, but I'm gonna have to check this past year's GW to find that picture.

However, I'm not entirely surprised as the Krank Rev does have very responsive bass and shinny highs. Boosted with an 18V OCD... you can get shimmering highs.

I think that guitarist also made mention of a Chadwick... which according to MC and/or WTF was quite sick.

Quote by i_am_metalhead
But yea, for the most part Kranks really only shine when used for metal. A lot of people claim they are muddy (and they somewhat are but can be cleared up a bit with proper EQing) but that is just part of that "Krank tone" that ragingkitty was talking about.

Its really a metal amp bar none. Its kinda like a Fireball in that it has decent cleans and downright brootalz. However, unlike the Fireball... you get some rockish dirt in-between... but it's not much.

However, once you get your head around how the Sweep knob functions and impacts the EQ, it gets easier, but it still doesn't make the Rev Jr Pro an easy amp to EQ.

Quote by i_am_metalhead
Really there isn't going to be much difference in volume between the 20 watt version and the 50 watt version. You will have a good bit more headroom with the 50 watt version than the 20 watt version, which is what you want for playing teh m3t4lz.

Remember:

watts =/= volume, necessarily.

watts = power/headroom (or how loud of a signal the amp can produce before it reaches clipping stages).

An amps volume pretty much is determined by its circuitry.

Quote by i_am_metalhead
Like I said, the 50 watt version won't be much louder than the 20 watt version. imo, a 20 watt tube amp is overkill for your average household use. But if you're looking for an amp for metal, and you're stuck between 20 watts and 50 watts, you should go with the 50 for the extra headroom. That's strictly my opinion though.

Between the 50 watts and the 20 watts... there isn't much of a price difference.

However, when considering wattage, we need to be aware that wattage still impacts volume. When you consider that, and the fact that for tube amps between volume of 0 - 1 can't get your power tubes really working, you'll still need to turn it up.

Kranks do no sound good when your master volume is anything below 2... so I'd actually recommend the 20 watts over the 50 watts if the TS does not gig. The headroom is nice, but the "hard of hearing" part ain't.

Also, volume is really determined by the circuit in the amp. A 20 watt Krank on MV 5 will not be of the same volume when compared to another 20 watt amp on MV 5.

That said, I've not had an opportunity to try the 50 watt Rev Jr Pro... but if my 20 is anything to go by, the 50 will be loud.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
i find kranks in general to be uber cheesy
that being said, i like the rev1 and +
you gotta play a krank to know
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
As RagingKitty has been saying the EQ is everything on the Krank (alot of amps go this way though). I have a Rev Jr. Standard and I found myself not finding a tone I really liked on it for at least the first week of owning it. Eventually I just went off of some of the recommended settings on Krank's website and found something I liked. Eventually I bought an MXR 10 band EQ for the effects loop and that really helped out too, gave the amp some real balls. Though adding that in caused me to do another three to five hours of EQing but once you can understand where and what to EQ it's a beautiful thing.

I also like the fact that the cabs are 120 watt (assuming you buy the matching cab(s) that is) so if you want to upgrade to higher wattage amp down the road you can but also maintain bedroom level volumes.

Nice cleans too, though you have no tonal control over them on the Rev Jr. (unless you throw an EQ at it).
Quote by Shabadoo
As RagingKitty has been saying the EQ is everything on the Krank (alot of amps go this way though). I have a Rev Jr. Standard and I found myself not finding a tone I really liked on it for at least the first week of owning it. Eventually I just went off of some of the recommended settings on Krank's website and found something I liked. Eventually I bought an MXR 10 band EQ for the effects loop and that really helped out too, gave the amp some real balls. Though adding that in caused me to do another three to five hours of EQing but once you can understand where and what to EQ it's a beautiful thing.

I also like the fact that the cabs are 120 watt (assuming you buy the matching cab(s) that is) so if you want to upgrade to higher wattage amp down the road you can but also maintain bedroom level volumes.

Nice cleans too, though you have no tonal control over them on the Rev Jr. (unless you throw an EQ at it).

I find that the Rev Jr series really benefit from having a OD to drive the preamp harder.

Also, I stick a 10 feet cable into the FX loop even if I do not have any FX in it. The Krank Rev Jr Pro has a weird brittle grainy-ness to its top end that is perceptually present and adjusting the Treble or Presence can't get rid of. However, sticking a 10 feet cable rolls it off nicely.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by ragingkitty
I find that the Rev Jr series really benefit from having a OD to drive the preamp harder.

Also, I stick a 10 feet cable into the FX loop even if I do not have any FX in it. The Krank Rev Jr Pro has a weird brittle grainy-ness to its top end that is perceptually present and adjusting the Treble or Presence can't get rid of. However, sticking a 10 feet cable rolls it off nicely.

Yeah, I used to just stick a cable in the FX loop before I got my EQ. Personally, I found that the ten band EQ helped my tone much more than an OD.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
1) No, you just need to learn how to EQ them right
2) no, but i prefer the Rev+ or Jr PRO Series
3) wat..........can you please reword it?

Hey WTF... didn't you say you were aiming to try a Krankenstein Jr? What happened to that?

I just checked the Webstore... I thought they had discontinued the Krank Rev Jr... lo and behold... they came out with the 50 watt version of it.

Hmmm...

Oh TS... when you test the Krank Rev ... Make sure to test the Jr Pro and the Jr.... the Jr Pro has far more gain on tab... whereas the Jr tends to be more rock-ish.

They've even got a new head... the Nineteen80... which seems really interesting.

Quote by Shabadoo
Yeah, I used to just stick a cable in the FX loop before I got my EQ. Personally, I found that the ten band EQ helped my tone much more than an OD.

Hmm I might try the MXR 10 band on it one day.... but at present... I'm happy with what the OCD does to my tone.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Where's Eric when you need him...
From what I gather they're pretty much one trick ponies.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Sorry if someone already said what im about to say but im too lazy to read through two pages of posts. Either of the Krank Rev Jr's are super loud for strictly bedroom playing. Krank amps get their infamous armor piercing distortion from their preamps so "overdriving" them or saturating the tubes might make them sound more muddy than usual. I would definately get the 20 over the 50 if your dead set on that amp. I ordered a tiny terror today because I love the driven sound of the amp but that is more "tube" sounding metal than the krank so I dont know if it would fit you if your only looking for modern sounding metal like As I Lay Dying or Bullet for my valentine
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
what im not really looking for is t3h br00talz but i like the option of being able to go super br00talz...see what i mostly play is Metallica/Megadeth/80's Thrash/80's Shred/Guitar Instrumental (P-Gilbert, Vai)/ Buckethead <--- love his distortion tone

I dont like a bassy distortion, i like tight trebley distortion with alot of crunch, i play mostly lead stuff. But theres a fine line between tight, crunchy and harsh, fizzy...which i heard is the krankenstein.
Quote by Yngwi3

I'm pretty sure that we've already gone over this lol.

Quote by TheBrownPenguin
Sorry if someone already said what im about to say but im too lazy to read through two pages of posts. Either of the Krank Rev Jr's are super loud for strictly bedroom playing. Krank amps get their infamous armor piercing distortion from their preamps so "overdriving" them or saturating the tubes might make them sound more muddy than usual. I would definately get the 20 over the 50 if your dead set on that amp. I ordered a tiny terror today because I love the driven sound of the amp but that is more "tube" sounding metal than the krank so I dont know if it would fit you if your only looking for modern sounding metal like As I Lay Dying or Bullet for my valentine

Wow. TT's won't really do metal that well on their own, tbh. Also, their cleans are alright, at best, (you can't really expect decent cleans from a single channel amp, though) and they are very muddy and lack character. They are extremely overpriced if you live outside of the UK.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I'm pretty sure that we've already gone over this lol.

I attribute that to a TL;DR syndrome

Quote by i_am_metalhead
Wow. TT's won't really do metal that well on their own, tbh. Also, their cleans are alright, at best, (you can't really expect decent cleans from a single channel amp, though) and they are very muddy and lack character. They are extremely overpriced if you live outside of the UK.

Actually its gets you a pretty decent Orange tone on the cheaps. If OD'ed properly, the TT can do metal, but its lack of a mid range, as well as the fact that its a single channel amp makes it ill suited to metal.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by ragingkitty
I attribute that to a TL;DR syndrome

Actually its gets you a pretty decent Orange tone on the cheaps. If OD'ed properly, the TT can do metal, but its lack of a mid range, as well as the fact that its a single channel amp makes it ill suited to metal.

First part I agree with. Threads get too long and I don't blame people for not wanting to read through everything.

As for the TT, I've never really liked them. Here in the US they are definitely not worth the price, imo.
Quote by i_am_metalhead

As for the TT, I've never really liked them. Here in the US they are definitely not worth the price, imo.

+1

I own a Krank rev.Jr (not a pro), I'm not fond of it for anything, I've spent hours playing with the EQ and sweep knobs but nothing really suits my taste. I'm not really big on metal though, I prefer smoother sounding distortion and the revjr is almost always brittle harsh and grainy. You can EQ a nice warm fat clean out of it though.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
+1

I own a Krank rev.Jr (not a pro), I'm not fond of it for anything, I've spent hours playing with the EQ and sweep knobs but nothing really suits my taste. I'm not really big on metal though, I prefer smoother sounding distortion and the revjr is almost always brittle harsh and grainy. You can EQ a nice warm fat clean out of it though.

Probably the reason.

Then again... for what it costs... I wouldn't expect it to be a miracle does-everything-amp.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by Deep*Kick
+1

If you dont like your Rev Jr. you can always send it to me.

I'll give you my shipping address, and heck I'll even pay for shipping

Quote by Yngwi3

basically, although they do have pretty good cleans IMO. The Rev and Stein are metal amps to the core however. You can play other styles with them, but the voicing is definitely suited best for metal.

Quote by TheBackHouse
what im not really looking for is t3h br00talz but i like the option of being able to go super br00talz...see what i mostly play is Metallica/Megadeth/80's Thrash/80's Shred/Guitar Instrumental (P-Gilbert, Vai)/ Buckethead <--- love his distortion tone

I dont like a bassy distortion, i like tight trebley distortion with alot of crunch, i play mostly lead stuff. But theres a fine line between tight, crunchy and harsh, fizzy...which i heard is the krankenstein.

If you're not really looking for br00talz, the Rev and Stein might be overkill for you. Their voicing is definitely aimed at metal. That includes various flavors however, like Thrash. That wouldn't be a problem, and they aren't overly bassy amps, tight and percussive if you EQ them correctly. The biggest thing with Kranks, is you have to learn the sweep knob. That is the most powerful control on the amp, and can make it sound killer, or make it sound like a broken telephone. The fizz or sizzle could be a problem, depending on your tastes. I like a lot of sizzle, but don't like harsh fizz. Regarding how much sizzle, they are pretty sensitive to speaker selection. The Texas Heats pair well with the stein because they attenuate some topend, while the Legends really work well with the Rev series. I liked mixing them up too, with some V30 and Texas heats, made a pretty cool sounding combination. IMO, I also like the + series quite a bit more than the original series. More of a midrange grind, tighter, and more sizzle than fizz.

as was mentioned, it's a love/hate thing with Krank, very unique voicing, they are amps you definitely should play first before you buy.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Last edited by Erock503 at Nov 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 2