Pretty solid cover. Nice tones coming from your Tone Port. There are only little things you need to watch for; Timing, other strings ringing out when you're playing, etc... but otherwise it's really great. The solo was good, maybe just a touch more vibrato and it'll sound perfect.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TheVinMan
Thanks hate, im new to recording so thank you for your advice. rock on!

No problem. Care to check my very short Thin Lizzy 'cover'? It's definitely not as interesting as yours but I could use some critique.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks man, looking forward to hearing more covers.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by TheVinMan
You have a link? I cant seem to find it lol..

It's on my profile, the first song.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by TheVinMan
Haha, I was looking on youtube.

, it's too lame to go on youtube.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Nah dude, I thought it sounded pretty sweet. And I wouldnt say anything is too lame for youtube now a days lol, so dont let that stop you.
I use audacity alot, and my webcam's settings use the guitar port to record video and sound at the same time.