Poll: Which amp would be the best option?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which amp would be the best option?
Kustom 12 Gauge
3 75%
Crate FW 15 R
1 25%
Laney Cub 8
0 0%
Voters: 4.
I want to buy home practicing amp. I play mostly rock, hard rock and metal. I have metal muff and digitech digidelay. Which of these three would be the best? Only these three come into play.

Vote and reason your vote.
I'd leave the Laney right out, as being a tube amp it probably comes short with clean headroom, and you'll need that if you plan on using distortion pedals with it.
I lean towards the Kustom, as it's simply sexier than the Crate, even though either one is probably fine.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Crate FTW! I have one and love it. Terrific amp for 100 bucks

edit: i know my sig says BT15, but I own and love both.
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Last edited by alexdoabismo at Nov 4, 2009,
Quote by The^Unforgiven
I'd leave the Laney right out, as being a tube amp it probably comes short with clean headroom, and you'll need that if you plan on using distortion pedals with it.

What the hell are you talking about?

I haven't had the chance to play the Laney yet but I'm willing to bet it sounds a damn sight better than the other two.
I say the kustom, my dad has a 60W acoustic Kustom that i boosted with pedals and IMHO it sounded damn good!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Recommended threads
Nascar ( 1 2 )
Natrone
Last post:
by rowdybusch18
Shaved legs? ( 1 2 )