the third worlds only software resource regds working on anything to do with computers
literally cubase, logic is 3 years pay ish

difficult to compare with its in your small change pocket or a week/day/hour later

its a couple of years hard graft

anyway the
third world resource center =pirate bay

and other sutch sites that enable lots of people to hold down a job n keep out of trouble

its a bit late to tell the blokes who ran pirate bay in jail why they stood up in the 1st place but as george bush would say theve got good heart

cor talk about misabused intentions

ps china is still 3rd world

pps the poverty gap has never been etc etc
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by webbtje
Ppps your post and this thread make no sense.

This times a billion
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Why did you put a t in such? It doesn't have a t

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
derrrrrrrrrrp....

Dude this makes no sense.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
I agree.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
This is TS right now:

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The one time the pear would actually apply...
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
hahaha this thread made me laugh hysterically...

on topic i think youre trying to say that piratebay is vital as a software resource to the third world and i would have to disagree, the majority of people who use computers in the third world are the middle class who can afford software
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You would know, right TS?
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
TS's profile picture made me LOL.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
What the **** just happened here?

Edit: It says he was last online Oct 24th!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Nov 2, 2009,
He's saying that programs we use on computers e.g. Logic, Cubase, and that stuff is only accesable to people in 3rd world countries via torrents and piracy as the prices would take them 3 years worth of salary or earning to save up
Quote by JackalUK
He's saying that programs we use on computers e.g. Logic, Cubase, and that stuff is only accesable to people in 3rd world countries via torrents and piracy as the prices would take them 3 years worth of salary or earning to save up

Ahh, awesome.
How many years of saving up does it take to buy a computer and an internet connection fast enough to download stuff?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ahh, awesome.
How many years of saving up does it take to buy a computer and an internet connection fast enough to download stuff?

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ahh, awesome.

9 months.. then you sell your child
Glitch in the Matrix?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Kensai

Not Amused
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense
Quote by DoomSentinal
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense

George W. Bush Supports this statement.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by JackalUK

Good work translating. You deserve a pat on the back

Tell him, that piracy of software in the third world exists and has been going strong way before pirate bay even existed
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Nov 2, 2009,