Ok so this is today's matchup in lead guitar tone. Ok so you know the case I'm lead guitarist etc... Dont tell its my choice I know it is butt tell me your opinion. Ok which one can give you the nicest lead tone the Mesa Boogie Mark V or the Diezel VH4. I think the Mark V. You guys choose now.

Thanks!
Eh, they are completely different amps. I personally like the Mark Series stuff for lead tones so Mark V for me.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'm not gonna report this, but someone will.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
I'm not gonna report this, but someone will.

This.
But, what music do you play?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
as said above they are very different amps, but the mark v has a lot more cut. There are better alternatives out there for mainly solo playing like the SLO and Cornfords so check those out.
ooh...
hmm...

Diezel...

I haven't tried any Mark series so can't comment on any of them unfortunately but the VH4 is a pretty incredible amp... If I'm being perfectly honest I'd pick a Herbert over a VH4 any day but eh.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Ok so obviously for some reason I will get reported so noone post anything.
You again. I'd take the MKV for the lead tone although I'd take the VH4 if I could only have one amp. Somehow I doubt you've ever played these amps.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Not a big fan of the VH4, I've heard some AWESOME clips of them, but I've still been unable to reproduce that sound on one live

That being said, going off clips, I'd go for the VH4. Going off personally experience, I'd say... get a Soldano SLO
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com