So I've been getting into some trying to play some of the all time greats like Stevie Ray Vaughn and Hendrix but I just don't see how one could possibly learn an entire 5 minute song that is as technical and brilliant as this guys play it. Now of course neither I nor anyone here will be playing just like them but I see people playing their stuff all the time, I look at a tab like this and just melt.

How would I go about practicing something like this? Guitar Pro? Practice it for two months? Ha I just feel like maybe I'm missing something. How do you guys learn complicated pieces like this?
Break it down into smaller pieces, learn a few bars at a time then start putting them all together. Guitar Pro is great for learning, as are tabs, watching good covers on YT is also a good resource

If it's Lenny you want to learn use the other tab, the chords he plays at the start are wrong on that one but the rest is good.
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨