Explain what annoying/weird things your body does...

I personally hate prickly heat. It always happens at the worst point: when I'm stressed and pissed off. And apparently, it's quite common in Ireland. I imagine it's because we have such a humid climate.

No rudeness.
What is 'Prickly Heat'?

Edit: Oh it'a Heat Rash
Last edited by Frooshy at Nov 2, 2009,
Quote by Frooshy
What is 'Prickly Heat'?

Prickly heat is where you set your penis on fire in an attempt to try and be awesome.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i hate it wen my arm falls asleep and instead if feeling tingly, it feels extremely cold.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
I do not understand the relation between the picture and his post...

But I usually find morning woods to be rather annoying when your entire family is standing at your bed singing happy birthday and waiting for you to get out
When I get hot my head slightly itches and i often get severe stabbing pains deep in the left side of my chest, but i assume thats a bad thing.
I can't walk straight. I always walk like a penguin. It has some advantages though, everybody recognises me from a distance.
prickly heat whenever i'm abroad (**** that noise)
also i tend to just zone out, or start doing something then go into a hypnotized state. plaaying certain chords make me do that, i just get hypnotized then keep playing that chord.
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.
Quote by Equivalence

But I usually find morning woods to be rather annoying when your entire family is standing at your bed singing happy birthday and waiting for you to get out
The relation is being itchy. Have you seen the film?
Quote by entity0009
Hypnic jerks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk

Oh, and my body tends to react to the slightest scratch as if it were an allergenic substance.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-
I hate that. I have enough trouble getting to sleep as is, and then once in a while suddenly, my body just jerks up.
Second one I don't have, though I've heard of it. Some people can play Noughts and Crosses on their bodies that way.
Also, whenever I touch something with one side of the body (when not preoccupied with something else such as guitar), I have to touch the exact same thing on the other side counterpart part of the body I touched originally, so as to create symmetry. I hate that.
My body produces abnormally folded proteins as part of it's inflammatory resonse, and these are deposited in my spleen and kidneys.
ESRF ftl.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
How do you know you have it?

If you mean Tourette's in general, my tics are pretty noticeable.

If you mean echopraxia, then I can tell because my girlfriend always bitches at me because she thinks I'm mocking the faces she makes. Also, it gets really bad when I watch cartoons.
When a cat scratches you and instead of everything staying relatively flat like any other scratch, these bastards raise the ****ing roof!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by archangels666
If you mean Tourette's in general, my tics are pretty noticeable.

If you mean echopraxia, then I can tell because my girlfriend always bitches at me because she thinks I'm mocking the faces she makes. Also, it gets really bad when I watch cartoons.
I meant echopraxia.

It must be really odd for you when they say you're copying their faces, and you have no... recollection of it.
Quote by Equivalence

True dat
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Equivalence

Fap
Quote by duggyrocks
Standing up quickly after lying down and feeling dizzy/occasionally having your vision black out.

Nice low blood pressure you have there.
See your GP.
EDIT: postural hypotension, if you want long words
Quote by MightyAl
Nice low blood pressure you have there.
See your GP.
EDIT: postural hypotension, if you want long words

Happens very rarely not even weekly , usually only when ive been lying watching tv for hours. Was in hospital a few weeks back with something else and had some tests done and im fine
Couple times a day my legs stop working and 10 minutes after that I faint.

(Rare disease, but yeah pretty weird)
Quote by duggyrocks
Standing up quickly after lying down and feeling dizzy/occasionally having your vision black out.

Gah! I hate it when that happens!
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I live in Ireland and I don't know what that is ...

My friend gets some jumpy feeling in her legs though, she says she can't sleep because of it

+1 Never heard of that before.

Then again people form other countys are always telling me about wierd slang that I know nothing about.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Equivalence

how about my morning wood when im stood at your bed in the morning singing happy birthday...
Quote by I_hate_kyle
I sweat a lot when I sleep. Like, a lot.

Same here, especially if my blood sugar goes low while I'm asleep. Like I'll wake up and my bed will literally be drenched from all my sweat. Uncomfortable as hell.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.