Alright, so I first picked up the guitar in about a year and a month now (the electric guitar) and then a little later found that I really enjoyed playing the classical/fingerstylde guitar. I decided to put up two clips of me playing to see what other people think of my playing.

First off, Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses. A classical guitar version I learnt by ear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AuGKXIxBZI

Second, Dee by Randy Rhoads. I've known how to play this song for about half a year, so I don't think it's too hard to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6gGMeXQPs&feature=channel

I think I'll upload more videos to show more of my playing.

So please tell me what you think about it Constructive critics please.
you need to work on your right hand technique then you will be able to improve your tone quality

grow fingernails too that will help
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Its sound like you were accidentaly muting the strings every once in a while. Try reaching under the guitar neck a little bit more, pressing down on the strings with your fingertips, and working on your finger strength.

But besides that, i thought it was really good. Especially the Dont Cry cover. that sounds like it took some time to transpose.

EDIT: I hate to ask...but if you want to tab it that would be super
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Last edited by ratracekid111 at Nov 2, 2009,
Thank you! I will do as you said, press with the fingertips only, from now on when I practice

I saw your edit, and I actually have written it down, but by hand on paper, and I don't have any tab-making software When I get one and I take the time to write it down on the computer and then I think you can have it ^^
Last edited by Azhark at Nov 2, 2009,
Quote by Azhark
Thank you! I will do as you said, press with the fingertips only, from now on when I practice

I saw your edit, and I actually have written it down, but by hand on paper, and I don't have any tab-making software When I get one and I take the time to write it down on the computer and then I think you can have it ^^

awesome. Don't worry about it too much though. Its not a huge deal
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.