since some slacker didn't do theirs, I'm filling in for the rest of this week until Fri when Virtuoso will post his up

I made this a while ago, added to it over time; it's all baller instrumental songs, check it out~

http://8tracks.com/lappo/lappos-instrumental-mix

NOV 06 The Virtuoso
NOV 13 AnnihiSlateR
NOV 20 Scout1011
NOV 27 vanshaya
DEC 04 MoogleRancha
DEC 11 eazy-c
DEC 18 woodenbandman
Christmas Day Special Cianyx
New Years Day Special Psychopathology
JAN 8 piratemetalhead
JAN 15 \Powerslave/
JAN 22 Scourge441
JAN 29 Lappo
Last edited by Lappo at Nov 2, 2009,
I'll check this out right now...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I listened to this a few hours ago.

Really liked exmortus
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Blotted Science-Win, Ron Jarzombek is a total badass and severely underrated.
Aryavarta-Never heard of them, but really digging it, really nice melodies going on and the guitar parts were great. Good stuff.
Exivious- I remember bootyguard recommended them to me, haven't check them out yet, but really nice jazzy stuff, something I'll have to look more into, excellent playing.
The Ocean-Never bothered to check them out, just seemed meh to me, twas pretty good though, don't know if I'd listen to it a lot though. 7 out of 10
Spastic Ink-Again Ron is a freakin badass! Good song.
Animals as leaders-Never checked them out, twas pretty good instrumental work, guitar playing was top notch.
Exmortus= That's about it, hopefully I'll see them in January.
Cynic-It's cynic, and it's off Focus, of course it's badass.

Good stuff, I enjoed listening to this whilst waiting in the school library.

sneaky sneaky, I though you only had eight songs.
Death-Probably my favorite death album, damn good instrumental exceptionally beautiful.

I'll try and finish listening later if there is more.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Nov 2, 2009,
I saw the cover of "Sol Eye Sea I" from Irepress and my ears perked up. Seriously.

Blotted Science, first time listening...really cool stuff. I must say I enjoyed thoroughly, jazz influenced I guess? Just brilliant.

Aryavarta was awesome as well. Kind of just smooth music you can use to snowboard down a hill, in a japanese anime show. Frankly, this music should only be played if watching the Saturday morning cartoon shows on Fox.

AH, Exivious. Heard of, absolutely amazing. Haven't heard in a while though, and they're still bloody awesome. I guess when you have that much talent backing a band, it's hard to fail.

The Ocean was groove-tacular. Had a happy feeling, which I hated. Don't know what it was, but I hated the happy feeling at around 2/6 of the song. The rest was worth mentioning to be pretty solid.

Spastic Ink was groovy as well. Pretty sweet, not really much else to say about this song. Good really.

Animals as Leaders had their good points. I normally don't listen to them at all, but this time there was a very good exception.

Exmortus, just cool stuff. Reminded me of the other stuff quite a bit, there's differences between them and the other bands...but I felt it could mesh into one another sometimes.

Cynic...great as always. Nothing by Cynic I dislike. This is no exception to Cynic's brilliance as musicians, enjoyed thoroughly too.

and Death. Amazing song, cannot do any harm with this song, I could gorge on this song for days..but let's just leave it at "I like it, A LOT"

Inferi were cool...and one more..

IREPRESS. HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER. Eternal gratitude towards Fallenangel20 for making a thread about them...god what a great band. This band should be talked about around the coolers, not BTBAM. Fools.

EDIT: Ugh, Lappo...That's enough songs for two mixtapes.

Regardless..Gordian Knot, cool. I liked it because it was so groovy and sweet.

Cloudkicker was one of my favourites on this list, it was just...very awesome.

Don't like In Flames, but this song was cool. Again, has the whole anime feel to it.

I really don't know when this will end..Continuo Racer was cool. Very smooth, relaxing chill music. When it got heavy, it was so cool.

Overall, was a really great list. Enjoyed it roughly and thoroughly, mixing it up last week with all these kickass bands was well worth it.
Last edited by severed-metal at Nov 7, 2009,