I bought myself a great amp, the hughes and kettner stalemate, but now I'm willing to sell my line 6 flextone cause I will never use it anymore, with that money I will be looking for a new small amp.

What I want is:
-no effects (I got a effects enough at my feet) and you'll pay for effects which I won't use, only EQ offcourse, and distortion
-under 300 dollar
-if possible, a tube amp, although I don't know if it is wise to take a tube amp everywhere you go, (maybe on streets and such)
-small, but not too small that it restricts you from being heard in a gig (although I will always use my stalemate in a gig)

I thought about the cube amp first, but they got too much effects and I don't need that.
So I came up with the orange crusher, but I don't know what to get, the 10 watts version, 15 watts?

If anyone can leave a comment here, it would be appreciated.
also, please recommend other amplifiers too

Thanks!
Epiphone Valve Junior. I've got one, all it has is a volume knob, 5 watts tube, but if mic'd can be used for gigging.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by -NOFX-
Epiphone Valve Junior. I've got one, all it has is a volume knob, 5 watts tube, but if mic'd can be used for gigging.

Doesn't have an EQ though.
maybe save up a wee bit and get a blackstar ht-5 combo?

Make me laugh people... go ahead, make me laugh...
Quote by eyebanez333
Doesn't have an EQ though.
Oh sorry, didn't notice that in your first post. Although it's not too much of a problem, I just use my tone knob and/or the EQ on my pedals. Plus there are modification kits you can get to fit a voiceing switch and a gain channel.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
and would you guys think buying the orange crusher is really a waste of money when I want a quality low watt tone? I really can't afford that blackstar atm
the epiphone looks decent? pity it hasn't got distortion, cause I like the distortion of low watted amps
That AC4TV looks decent, I don't really need metal, but I like dirty rock sounds like eagles of death metal

thanks for the help, now I just need to get my flextone sold :p