Page 1 of 2
Hi guys, my 18th birthday was in mid october and I am a senior in highschool. I've been getting harrassed by a couple juniors for a long story, bottom line is, the ones I had issues with, we've dealt with those issues, but one of their friends is still poking at me.

I'm well built and a three sport athelete, I'm not worried about winning the fight, this is someone that most of the school dislikes anyways because he's a pretty stereotypical tool, so I have no moral qualms with it.

However, as the title implies, I'm unsure about the consequences. on either a legal level or a school level, I haven't been in many fights, and non in school so I'm wondering what the trend seems to be about punishments in general. Legally though, I'm in Indiana with a clean if anyone is familiar on what might happen.

It'd probably happen after school hours in the parking lot if that makes a difference, any advice on what to expect would be great. Thanks.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Have sex whit his mom.....

Trust me on this one..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well, beating someone up is illegal unless it's self-defense. You can't just kick someones ass cause he's teasing you.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Just scare the crap out of him, I doubt the guy is as tough as he likes to think he is.
.........battle Royale!!
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
As long as it's self defense you're all good.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Let him make the first move then you can claim self defense you will probably still get in more trouble than him because he's a minor but if your set on doing it then this way it wont be as bad for you.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
If you have a clean record why risk ruining it for some immature prick? Just find some other way to get at him.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Now that you're 18, the consequences for being stupid are much worse, such as going to prison. So don't be stupid.
You can legally fight him if he hits you 3 times first. Or you could have all your friends SAY he hit you 3 times first, and beat the hell out of him anyway.

Or you could ignore him because he is, as you said, a little tool.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Kick him in the nuts
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Just fight C major instead, they use all the same notes.

Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by I_hate_kyle

🙈 🙉 🙊
yeah, it wouldn't be self defense though, it'd be me finding his car and yelling at him then punching him in the face and going from there.

Its not so much just cause his teasing is hurting my feelings or something like that though, I wanna clear that up. he's just an asshole and i like to keep my money where my mouth is, and I don't know a guy who I wouldn't suggest fighting him for, so its kind of a hypocritical thing if I don't get manly here
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
TS, if you beat him up you could get charged with assault. Then you'd have to go to court and all that. My close friend got in a fight at his school and got suspended for a few weeks, had to go to court and had to do communality service.
Quote by The_Casinator
Just scare the crap out of him, I doubt the guy is as tough as he likes to think he is.

This is probably a much better course of action. Start on him by all means but try and do it in a way so that violence won't become neccessary and he backs down. Intimidate him rather than hurt him.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by I_hate_kyle

brilliant. and yeah... you guys are right, whoever said he's not worth losing a clean record and possible college applications over... I'll still probably intimidate him or something, but no fighting... I should put logic before emotion here. good job guys!
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
generally fights in school are dealt with internally if you get caught, and the worst is you suspended for a few days, only when it is outside schools it's up to the cops
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
I'm unsure about the consequences. on either a legal level or a school level, I haven't been in many fights,
gray area there. this isn't the same as a 25 y/o beating up a preteen. But the fact that you have reached the age of majority and he hasn't will put you on shaky legal ground.

Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
It'd probably happen after school hours in the parking lot if that makes a difference,
Not all that much difference. It is school property, yeah? And if it happens on the way to or from school, the school does have some responsibilities to maintain a "safe" environment. So expect problems with the school as well as any legal issues /police involvement.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by I_hate_kyle

Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
brilliant. and yeah... you guys are right, whoever said he's not worth losing a clean record and possible college applications over... I'll still probably intimidate him or something, but no fighting... I should put logic before emotion here. good job guys!
this ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'm pretty sure you would go to jail regardless of the circumstances. In the eyes of the law he is a child and your an adult. Adults can't be beating the crap outta kids now can they.
Don't organize it just ****ing beat the crap out of him next time he enrages you enough to get adrenaline on your side.

But there is really no need for a fight dude just dont't react to him.
Quote by axe_man
Don't organize it just ****ing beat the crap out of him next time he enrages you enough to get adrenaline on your side.

But there is really no need for a fight dude just dont't react to him.

It wouldn't have been organized, its just, thats when I'll see him next and with no teachers to break it up before I get a chance to bloody his nose or something... but I've decided to air on the side of logic for this one anyways.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
put poop in his pillow cases....when he lays his head down to sleep....*squish*
one x_vox
If he has a car, shove a pear down his tailpipe, or if you have the time/tools/expertice you can get more clever by

A. take out his spark plugs
B. Cut a hole in his exhaust above his catalytic converter. This will a. make his car sound like a muscle car so it would be hillariouse if he drives a Toyota, and b. when he takes it in for emmissions, he would fail and be fined some $$$$
C. put bleach in his oil, it start and run fine for 10 miniutes or so but will eventualky overheat and uterlly destroy itself eventually. Only do this if your a trully evil bastard though.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
If he has a car, shove a pear down his tailpipe, or if you have the time/tools/expertice you can get more clever by

A. take out his spark plugs
B. Cut a hole in his exhaust above his catalytic converter. This will a. make his car sound like a muscle car so it would be hillariouse if he drives a Toyota, and b. when he takes it in for emmissions, he would fail and be fined some $$$$
C. put bleach in his oil, it start and run fine for 10 miniutes or so but will eventualky overheat and uterlly destroy itself eventually. Only do this if your a trully evil bastard though.

Or cut his breaks.
wait till he's 18.
have an official boxing match so age doesnt matter.
thats all i got.
How old are they? I was 17 when I was a junior. Find him on his birthday and kick the shit out of him.
Quote by I_hate_kyle

D

i was thinking the exact same thing
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
just shoot him in the face, if you kill them their age doesn't matter legally.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Zoot Allures
Or cut his breaks.

Brakes*

Also that won't work on most modern cars but I forget why.

You could give him a mushroom stamp. Nothing asserts your dominance more than a mushroom stamp on his forehead.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Page 1 of 2