hey UG, im looking to make a project guitar and i have relised its nearly impossible to find the guitar body im after.

what im looking for is a strat body with humbucker routing, hardtail routing and preferably made out of mahogany, but i guess the usualy alder will do. *im making the ultimate metal strat* this is something iv been wanting to do for ages but never got the time and now i do.

iv tried ebay both UK & U.S and cant find a damn thing so does anyone know where i can find one?
Just look up guitar parts on google, I was looking earlier and found a place that had bodies too
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
warmoth has a good rep, though I haven't tried any of its stuff. It's not going to be the cheap option, either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ebay have some jem bodies and esp shaped ones, i think you'll have find touble finding exactly what you are after
This would go better in gb&c. I would recomend going there. Im sure you can find someone who will build the body and possibly even what neck you want for a much better price than you will find just online.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
Quote by TechnoLp
This would go better in gb&c. I would recomend going there. Im sure you can find someone who will build the body and possibly even what neck you want for a much better price than you will find just online.

i totaly forgot about tht forum lol cheers man
do an advanced search on ebay based on various keywords for what you're after making sure that you include the item description as well as the headline.

Save these searches and tick the box for ebay to email you as soon as a match gets listed.

This way you'll be the first to know when a matching body gets posted