How many of ya'll hate taking out the trash?

I just went down stairs to eat something, and when I opened my trashcan to throw something away, the thing was overflowing. So I wraped it up and took it outside only to find out that my outside trashcans where overflowing with trash as well. Theres 3 outside trashcans! We must be dirty Americans.

Also, how many of ya'll hate it when you do take out the trash, and all your trashcans are full?
you live in texas, just dump it in the desert. that'll piss off those stupid coyotes when they're trash cans are overflowing.

EDIT: I ****ing hate it, I used to live in a pretty low-life are, and our glass trash was ALWAYS full with wine bottles, because of all the alcoholics living there.
My trash can is right at the side of my house. It's painless to take out the trash.
I used to rent an apartment though and the dumpster was clear on the other side of the complex. I hated that walk.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you live in texas, just dump it in the desert. that'll piss off those stupid coyotes when they're trash cans are overflowing.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Try living in a house with 6 other people...

Try living in a house with 9 others.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
I don't really do it much, but i hate when the bag is too weak and it breaks and goes all over my feet
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
My wheelie bin is 1/2 a mile from my house.... our house is 1/2 a mile up a track from the road, so I walk the rubbish down.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by padgea7x
I don't really do it much, but i hate when the bag is too weak and it breaks and goes all over my feet

Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again