I've been looking for decent cabs to stick with my mesa boogie recto-verb, because right now I have a behringer 4X12 that sounds like crap.

I saw at my local guitar center a H&K Warp 7 amp, though they were selling the cab separately for $300.

the cab apparently has celestion rock driver speaker in it, but im not familiar with them.

I play mostly modern hard rock and light metal, but I also play a lot of modern soft rock, and ballads. And from what I read, this cab is supposed to be specifically made for drop tunings.

so basically what I'm asking is, does anyone have any experience with the warp 7 cab? Or if not, does anyone have any experience with Celestion rock drivers?

thx
Quote by woodenbandman
As far as I'm concerned, Boogies descended from heaven on a heavenly A Major soundwave played over a choir of angels singing America/God Save The Queen and giving out free candy.

Need some change for strings? http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
You have a Rectoverb on top of ..............oh never mind.

Can't speak to the Warp 7 cab or the Rock Drivers but give us a budget and we'll find you a cab. You live in Memphis, there should be tons of cabs all around you. Do you have to have a 4x12? Do you gig? I'd try to find something with Celestion 30s and look for Marshall, Mesa, Orange, Avatar, Vadar, Splawn, Framus, etc cab. Used of course.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You have a Rectoverb on top of ..............oh never mind.

Can't speak to the Warp 7 cab or the Rock Drivers but give us a budget and we'll find you a cab. You live in Memphis, there should be tons of cabs all around you. Do you have to have a 4x12? Do you gig? I'd try to find something with Celestion 30s and look for Marshall, Mesa, Orange, Avatar, Vadar, Splawn, Framus, etc cab. Used of course.

haha yeah yeah i know, its a match made in hell,

yeah, i really need it to be a 4X12 budget is around $350, and that budget isnt going to change, so there isnt really any saving up.

Mesa's are out of my price range, Cant find any Vadars, Splawns, Framus's, or Oranges. There are a couple marshalls used, but the peeps ant GC are on crack if they think a marshall cab used is worth $700.

and honestly i question how well a marshall cab would respond to the type of music I play...(I often detune)
Quote by woodenbandman
As far as I'm concerned, Boogies descended from heaven on a heavenly A Major soundwave played over a choir of angels singing America/God Save The Queen and giving out free candy.

Well don't go to gc for used.

Patrol the streets of craigslist like a prostitute lookin for a half and half.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by son of anarchy
I've been looking for decent cabs to stick with my mesa boogie recto-verb, because right now I have a behringer 4X12 that sounds like crap.

thx

You do realize that you are going to guitar hell for putting that amp on top of that cab, right?
Quote by FatalGear41
You do realize that you are going to guitar hell for putting that amp on top of that cab, right?

well... i realized my mistake and repented for my sins.

I got drunk and prayed to the guitar god that lives inside of my camode...and i heard some answers down there.
Quote by woodenbandman