ok so im new in this part of UG so plz tell me if im going wrong some where.

basicly im looking to get a new guitar and iv been looking around, and cant really find anything that really blows me away, but i mean sure there are some nice guitar n i would be happy to have anyone of them but there not quite what im looking for.

however what i am looking for a mahogany twin humbucker strat i belive jim root has one, iv always liked strats but due to playing metal never owned one i would be after this kinda thing with a few tweeks to the spec by using things like a schaller fine tuner bridge and locking tuners and such things.

im basicly looking to see if anyone know someone who can build me this guitar or can tell me a place to get a quote or a place to check out.
Whats your budget? Check out warmoth.com. They make some pretty cool stuff over there. Anything you want they do. But be warned, there not the cheapest.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by fender4482
Whats your budget? Check out warmoth.com. They make some pretty cool stuff over there. Anything you want they do. But be warned, there not the cheapest.

yea iv seen some of there stuff and the prices lol

i accept tht this is not going to be cheap but this is the guitar i want lol

unfortunatly its gonna cost even more coz im based in the uk
They may be people on the forum who would do this for you. Depending on waiting lists and stuff. Not sure how much it'd cost you though. Thats down to the individual I guess
Gear:
Squier Strat (modded)
Vintage SG
ESP-LTD Alexi 200
Epiphone Explorer Goth
Les Paul Build
Flying V Build
EH Metal Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95
Ashdown Fallen Angel 40
yea thats also what i was trying to see if anyone on here could do the work for me or atleast build me the body so i could do the rest myself like buy a neck n pickups n all tht stuff lol
Quote by guitarcam123
Jim Root has a telecaster... doesn't he?

yea his signature model that you can buy is.

check out the pic tht guy posted also the video for sulpher he is using a strat in tht
Quote by jscustomguitars
CHeck out my site - www.eveguitars.net

Im not making any guitars at the minute as Im between workshops but if your not in a rush I'll be building again next summer.

^^

If you've got time, definitely look at JS's guitars. He's got a tonne of builds on here - they've always been top-notch, and from what I gather, he doesn't charge the Earth.
Quote by -MintSauce-
^^

If you've got time, definitely look at JS's guitars. He's got a tonne of builds on here - they've always been top-notch, and from what I gather, he doesn't charge the Earth.

yea i have they all look freking sweet lol