I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this, but anyway... I have a Jackson RR3 Rhoads with a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo and one of the string lock screw heads broke off (the ones at the bridge, not the nut lock screws). My local guitar shop only carries certain parts for Original Floyd Rose tremolos, nothing for licensed tremolos. Does anyone know any websites that sell the string lock screws? Thanks.
Im not familar with jackson floyds, but if it has the same specs as an OFR, then you could probably use OFR parts. Other than that, Id look at one of jackson's parts catalogs.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish