The ring on on the end of the arm for my FR was bent and messing up, and I had to cut it off in order to actually screw the arm in. The problem now is that the arm is very lose, and I have to move the arm a few milimeters before it moves the actual bridge, making light vibrato almost impossible. I have tried wrapping tape around the end of the arm to make it thicker, but with tape on it is too thick to fit in the hole. I have decided to buy a new one.

Anyone know where I can buy just the arm for an OFR, online, that will ship to the UK?
Last edited by Random3 at Nov 2, 2009,
any guitar shop usually even if they dont have one they will proberbly order it in for you
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
guitarfetish.com or warmoth.com They both have a shitload of stuff in there, and Im pretty sure that Ive seen OFR arms in both of them. But your local GC will probably have them.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
You can order it from Floyd Rose website directly just give them a call
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst