Hai 2 u
My loneliness makes you feel insecure
My loneliness will never let you find a cure
My loneliness has no directions for me and you
My loneliness speaks no truth of what you do
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
You sure it's a case of loneliness we've got here? He's been working on that palmtree for 87 years.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When a girl is lonely, other people try to cheer her up.
When a guy is lonely, everyone assumes he did something to deserve it and make sure that he stays lonely for life.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
What a sad loser you are.
Wtf is yer point????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Roads5
When a girl is lonely, it's sad.

When a guy is lonely, it's sad AND he's a loser.

Fixed...
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I tried to kill myself last week. I snorted the powder out of 20 sleeping pills. It didn't work, I just fell asleep and woke up in my bathtub.

Sometimes I wish I was a girl, because then I wouldn't be as lonely.
Hai 2 u
We can deal with that double standard, cause women have double standards against them, like sex for example, i man gets some, hes a man, a women gets some shes a hoe. So its not that bad
Quote by Roads5
I tried to kill myself last week. I snorted the powder out of 20 sleeping pills. It didn't work, I just fell asleep and woke up in my bathtub.

GET HELP ASAP.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
It's because guys see a lonely girl and think "If I cheer her up, I bet she'll secks me all night," and when they see a lonely guy they make fun.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Helloween4Ever
My loneliness makes you feel insecure
My loneliness will never let you find a cure
My loneliness has no directions for me and you
My loneliness speaks no truth of what you do

Firewind right? Gus's solo on that song is teh secks.
girls always THINK they're lonely.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Roads5

You're doing it wrong.

Ok that was harsh, but someone had to do it.

Don't worry about it man, lonelyness has its advantages. At least when your alone you have less chance of getting the h1n1?
Quote by Roads5

Don't do that anymore.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
To your information TS: I don't feel lonely. In contrary: I feel like I've never been loved so much before!
Quote by Magicant
You're doing it wrong.

Ok that was harsh, but someone had to do it.

Don't worry about it man, lonelyness has its advantages. At least when your alone you have less chance of getting the h1n1?

No herpes, either.
When a guy is lonely he drinks
When a girl is lonely she eats ice cream.

Wait WAT!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
When a girl is lonely she eats ice cream.

Wait WAT!!

Fucking true!
Well, your life could be worse.

You could have the false illusion that you're not lonely and then have it ripped out from over your eyes.

Like if you've been with a girl almost 3 years but you're at college trying to get a career. And you see her every weekend. But she is too impatient to wait for you to get done, and then last week, before you're ready to go see her, she tells you that she has a crush on a guy she works with and she needs to "think about what she wants."
Where is Dirk Lance?
yeah, when girls are depressed they become annoying little bitches, regardless of age. at least guys suffer quietly.
Quote by stratkat
Seeing anyone being lonely makes me sad

I look at guys the same way I do girls though, there's not much of a difference between the two besides the genitals.

Good point. We all start out the same in the womb. Then, if you're a guy, you have broader shoulders and your junk is external. Women, wider hips and junk like that.

USUALLY.
Where is Dirk Lance?
Quote by Nexium

Hmm, there's an idea. I hear going outside works sometimes aswell.
Quote by DirkLance
Well, your life could be worse.

You could have the false illusion that you're not lonely and then have it ripped out from over your eyes.

Like if you've been with a girl almost 3 years but you're at college trying to get a career. And you see her every weekend. But she is too impatient to wait for you to get done, and then last week, before you're ready to go see her, she tells you that she has a crush on a guy she works with and she needs to "think about what she wants."

holy **** dude i just raged so bad... i've been ****ed over like this a couple of times.. Sorry to hear it man.

oh, and to TS: don't worry about it man.
Quote by Magicant
holy **** dude i just raged so bad... i've been ****ed over like this a couple of times.. Sorry to hear it man.

oh, and to TS: don't worry about it man.

Thanks for the sentiment. I talked to my roommate the other day, and we're pretty close, but still, we're dudes, so it's hard to discuss everything. But he opened up to me about his break up with a girl last year that wasn't very easy and related to this story very well.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH WOMEN.
Where is Dirk Lance?
When a guy is lonely he goes out in the woods to do manly stuff and stops bitchin'
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by DirkLance
Thanks for the sentiment. I talked to my roommate the other day, and we're pretty close, but still, we're dudes, so it's hard to discuss everything. But he opened up to me about his break up with a girl last year that wasn't very easy and related to this story very well.

Not enough of them have had sex with me?

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion...
Quote by MightyAl
Not enough of them have had sex with me?

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion...

well excuuuse me for being a better lover than you

I'll let you have some when I've finished.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
When a guy is lonely he goes out in the woods to do manly stuff and stops bitchin'

As a last resort, this is the only good answer besides liquor and drugs.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well excuuuse me for being a better lover than you

I'll let you have some when I've finished.

Hey, if you've had sex with a greater number of women, that's obviously because so few come back for seconds.

Na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote by DirkLance

What us wrong with women you ask?

Some <not all> watch too many chick flicks and believe that every man should be JUST LIKE the male-lead in most chick flick/soap operas. And at that point, the girl may begin to show the guy that they give a ****.

But yeah. Another thing: They take the "dont hit girls" thing too far and get away with everything.
Page 1 of 2