Hi!
So I figured out that I want to buy a seven string guitar... But I have no idea which one I should buy. I want one that is pretty similar to a ibanez guitar, but not a actual ibanez (I already own 2). I tried a Schecter omen-7 and I thought it was kinda decent.
my budget is kinda small though, about 500 USD.

SO! A seven string, similar to an ibanez, pretty cheap, NO FLOYD ROSE. Any Ideas?

Greetings from Sweden
*reported* for a move, you'll probably get more help in the GUITAR section.

I love my schecter omen 7 extreme
WTLTL 2011
just wondering, why no ibanez?

i play ibanez's and esp's and i can never comfortably use a schecter. I would suggest a ibanez RG7321 as a cheap but good 7-string, but since you said no ibanez i dunno what to suggest... maybe a Wasburn WG587

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
just wondering, why no ibanez?

i play ibanez's and esp's and i can never comfortably use a schecter. I would suggest a ibanez RG7321 as a cheap but good 7-string, but since you said no ibanez i dunno what to suggest... maybe a Wasburn WG587

I dunno why I don't want an Ibanez right know, but I already own 2 ibanez rg guitars, it would be nice with another brand, just to try it
Schecter, ibanez, and esp are very good for guitars like this because they specialize in making guitars built for playing metal (which is probably the reason why you want a 7 string). if you really dont want to get another ibanez i would go with the Schecter. they are reliable and good guitars.
ibanez sucks,the only good guitar they ever made was for paul gilbert.

get a schecter c7 hellraiser,i own one and it's THE best 7 string out there. its not in your budget right now but just wait for sometime, because in all my years of playing, the only pickups that do a 7 string justice are the EMG 707s.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
Quote by eastern_riffs

get a schecter c7 hellraiser,i own one and it's THE best 7 string out there. its not in your budget right now but just wait for sometime, because in all my years of playing, the only pickups that do a 7 string justice are the EMG 707s.

You are fucking stupid.

http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html

Doesn't get much better than that for you.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by eastern_riffs

:O
I just cried a little.
Problem is, Agiles are pretty expensive to ship to sweden, so that's not really an option, I guess. I suggest a Schecter Omen 7 with a pup-change (because they really REALLY suck, helt seriöst) or an Ibanez Rg7321.

I'd recommend this particular one though http://www.blocket.se/vasternorrland/Ibanez_s7320_23090509.htm?ca=15&w=3&last=1 It's tremolo, but it's a good one
If you don't take it, I will!
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by eastern_riffs

troll lol
comparing an Agile to a Schecter? Yes man, you're the one who's a moron. go sit and play your shitty little Ibanez.

it's funny how you think the only reason i bought a schecter is because of the 707s. that guitar is a whole lot more than just it's pickups,my friend.nothing compares to it.good luck with your agiles,or your ibanez.

oh actually,ibanez does have a good range of guitars. i'd say it's $100-$300 range is the shining glory of it's whole catalog.good day to all.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
Quote by eastern_riffs
comparing an Agile to a Schecter? Yes man, you're the one who's a moron. go sit and play your shitty little Ibanez.

Oh yeah because comparing two Korean-made guitars that both have 707 pickups and somewhat chunky necks is so unrealistic...
Quote by eastern_riffs

*reads sig*

I hope you aren't serious.

TS, if you want Schecter try out a Demon 7 or a Damien 7. Or if you have a little more money, try for an ATX-7.
Last edited by Tedward at Nov 3, 2009,