Well, here is the other guitar I promised I would post. It's a Devlin Wraith in matte black. Mahogany body, neck, rosewood finger board with circle inlays. The pick ups are Devlins own Spitfire brand and IMO they rock! I love the sound these produce and with this body the tone is unbelievable. I was a little leery about getting this even though I own a Devlin Interceptor that I love. The price was $90.00 it shows wear like it was gigged. As with all guitars I buy I gave it a good once over and I was surprised to see top of the line brand name electronics. I have to see if my other Devlin has the same pots and switches. I got home around 1:00 this afternoon and have been playing this non stop I tell you I can't say it enough I am very surprised at the tone. My only complaint is the thick heavy old style/feel Gibson LP neck. It's neck heavy like most SGs too. I like thin necks and my other Devlin had the best neck I ever played V shape I really wish they would have gone with the same profile on this.

Well, I think this will be my last NGD for a while. I am seriously running out of room and it's getting harder and harder to try and hide the newest ones from my girl friend. She would kill me if she knew I bought two guitars for myself in less than a week even though the two only totaled $180.00. She doesn't mine me buying guitars I resell so that won't stop. LOL

Who knows though GAS is always waiting to jump on my back anytime.

John
I have no idea what the quality of that guitar is, and I almost never like "metal" guitar shapes, but... that is one of the most unique body styles I've seen in a long time. Great acquisition, if for no reason other than that. Love it! HNGD!
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
looks kinda cool for $90! i think it's always great to have a beater guitar around. hngd!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Thanks guys, Originally these list for only $300.00. Even though they are fairly inexpensive they rock. Their customer service is the best. I had my Devlin Interceptor a few years and the tuners started to loosen and not stay in tune. I emailed them and got a new set of Grovers free ASAP they didn't even ask for the old ones back!

I played this guitar all night I have to say they make a great pick up. I played it in every setting on my Line 6 and then on my 2x12 Tube amp it performed thru them all flawlessly. My only complaint is I prefer a thinner neck.

John