Poll: Would you appear in an advert?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you appear in an advert?
Yes
65 68%
No
13 14%
Maybe
17 18%
Voters: 95.
Page 1 of 2
Depends on what its for. I wouldn't be in an advert for anything I disagree with or think is plain useless/stupid.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
If it's not an advert which I will be ridiculed for for the rest of my life, hell yeah.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I can't stand the sight of my own face when I see myself in the mirror, or when someone tags me in a picture on facebook. I would not want to be on TV or on a huge poster somewhere.

So probably not.

EDIT: Or in a pop-up window, for that matter. That's the second to last place I'd want to see myself.
Yeah i would for Tampax.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUKSxsxeBK4

i give you an example of flushing your life right down the shitter
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Drink Powerthirst!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
"Anyone who has ever worked in advertising is hereby erased from the artistic role call" -Bill Hicks.

Not the exact wording, but that's pretty much the gist of it. Marketing, advertising, public figures or celebrities who appear in adverts are among the scummiest of the scum who walk this earth. I have almost zero respect for musicians who advertise a product for money. They are among those who are at fault for letting capitalism run rampant the way it has.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I'd even go on a japanese commercial advertising juice that makes your face peel off and have french fries rain from the sky.

I'm talking about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBlEbsM0jM

Quote by Firenze
"Anyone who has ever worked in advertising is hereby erased from the artistic role call" -Bill Hicks.

Not the exact wording, but that's pretty much the gist of it. Marketing, advertising, public figures or celebrities who appear in adverts are among the scummiest of the scum who walk this earth. I have almost zero respect for musicians who advertise a product for money. They are among those who are at fault for letting capitalism run rampant the way it has.

Quote by Firenze

I like hicks but i don't actually give a ****. As Carlin said 'humanity is circling the drain'. We're ****ed anyway so i don't care about helping that along (:
Only if it involves nudity. And not like the nudity in that advert for gum disease, because that was misleading and disgusting.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I'd almost certainly do it if it involved weaponry....

You mean like one where you got shot?
I'd do pretty much any advert if it meant I got a good amount of money.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
hmm hell yes
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Yes if it was something sensible and not embarassing.

To be honest Fassa, I think your views on everything that has ever existed ever in the history of everything embarrass you enough.
hello
Quote by opc100
To be honest Fassa, I think your views on everything that has ever existed ever in the history of everything embarrass you enough.

Quote by Firenze

I will admit to there being some nuances in certain circumstances, though there aren't very many. Also, if you think I'm not serious...well, I really don't care what you think, the internet.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I will admit to there being some nuances in certain circumstances, though there aren't very many. Also, if you think I'm not serious...well, I really don't care what you think, the internet.

Arch Enemy, Motorhead, along with several other bands, are endorsed by clothing companies. We don't care what you think, either.

Yours truly, The Internet.
Page 1 of 2