i dont know if it was on Cartoon Network or Nick, but does anyone rememebr the show where this guy could swap body parts with other aliens and things to do different things? not ben 10 but similar, he was in a different dimension or something, im pretty sure it was real characters not a cartoon
I remember it, but I don't know what it was called. They gave out Happy Meal toys from it at McDonald's. I have a pair of green dinosaur legs from it.

I think the name of the show began with a J or a G. Pretty sure it was a G.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Wasn't it like... Glinch (...?) or something? I know what you're talking about. The main character's name was Nick and he had a freaky frog like friend...
yea, somethin like that, i used to watch that show everyday, but apparently it was erased from the history of cool shows
I knew this would happen. Kids coming onto UG trying to initialize nostalgia about cartoons from before 1999.

EDIT:
Hey guys, did you know that there was an "All Grown Up" prequel about the kids as babies? It was called Ragruts or something.
Last edited by bendystraw at Nov 5, 2009,
How to become a monster in a Christians eyes - brought to you by Kansas.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by bendystraw
I knew this would happen. Kids coming onto UG trying to initialize nostalgia about cartoons from before 1999.

EDIT:
Hey guys, did you know that there was an "All Grown Up" prequel about the kids as babies? It was called Ragruts or something.

? actually im trying to find the old game they made for it, it was really fun