Poll: Urge to eat raw meat?
Poll Options
View poll results: Urge to eat raw meat?
Yes.
57 39%
No.
89 61%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 2
Hey

So yeah when i am cooking up a nice steak/Pork tenderloin

I sometimes just get this incredible urge that i just want to bite into the raw meat like a damn animal,just to feel tenderness and freshness.

For you who cook have you ever gotten this feeling?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 2, 2009,
i gag when i touch raw meat.

so no. i don't.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I used to, but now I've got hufu.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Urge, yes. Reason takes over though. Pisses me off when people tell me it's perfectly fine to eat raw meat though.
Quote by Kensai

that thread was the best.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
When I see raw meat in the freezers at supermarkets I'm like "I would so just eat that if it wouldn't make me ill/dead" >_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
If you have that urge, I have to answer in the form of a question: Were you bitten by an animal with foam around it's mouth?
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I have....and I will continue to.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Issues, you have.

this
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
You can eat raw beef, its called tartare or blue steak in some places. Stay away from raw chicken tho.
I sometimes get an urge to pick up a small animal like a puppy and just take a bit out of it.
But the pills keep me chilled now so it's ok
ohai little sig.
i typed "raw meat" into google with the explicit settings off. DO NOT DO THAT AT SCHOOL
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by piop
Urge, yes. Reason takes over though. Pisses me off when people tell me it's perfectly fine to eat raw meat though.

It's perfectly fine to eat raw meat.
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Perfect answer.

fixed
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I don't know how to quite explain it, i mean you are working whit a nice Tenderloin looks damn delicious and there you are just looking at this piece of meat,

You feel your teeth sorta itching and you just imagine how good it would taste,The texture of the raw tender meat as your teeth are slicing threw it feeling the freshness.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I always do.

I'm not the most manly guy, but I have a fixation with the three "manliest" things, Facial Hair, Beer, and Meat.

I'd love to like, just a couple of times in my life, hunt my own animal, cook it on an open fire in some woodland or some shit and teat into that mother****er.

But yeah, often when cooking I just wanna rag it cos it's so meaty
Not when it's pork, that can make you seriously ill when you don't cook it properly.

But raw beef can be delicious. Tartar on a bun with some onions and just a bit of salt & pepper... really tasty. I eat that all the time and i'm still alive, physically speaking.
Quote by Kensai
Keen eye. Way to spot the derivative, Kjell.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Nope. I prefer my meat to be all nice and cooked. Raw meat is way too slimy and cold.
The only time I did was when I was a kid and watched cartoons. They made raw meat look delicious...nothing like how it looks in real life.
not only have i wanted to. i have actually done it.

i was at work and we were chopping steaks and i asked the chef wut'd happen if i took a bite out of one. he said go for it, that id be fine. so i did and o man it was awesome. your teeth just sink into it.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Nov 2, 2009,
And get food poisoning? No thanks.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Page 1 of 2