I'm looking into the X-11. It looks a lot better than an Ibanez of the same price. Where can i get one? i have found these.....

http://www.beyondeleven.com/Cort-X-11-X-Series-X11-Electric-Guitar-p/cort-x-series-x-11.htm

http://www.timsguitarworkshop.com/cortx11.html

which site would be the best? Beyond Eleven (the first one) has a lower price and seems more professional. are there any actual stores i can go to? i live near KC Kansas
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
That's some beauty your thinking of.

Umm look in your local phonebook, then phone and ask what Brand guitars they have. I have a Cort and there is nothing wrong with it at all.

I think its a steal for getting quality guitars in that price range.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
i own a cort evl z4 - cracking guitar - very pleased with it :-)
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
I was thinking of getting the vx 4v, its badass
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
I was thinking of getting the vx 4v, its badass

+1 I'm just worried about the LFR.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
+1 I'm just worried about the LFR.

+1
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by hippyheaven1
Lfr?

Licenced Floyd Rose. They can be the wost wonderful things at time and yet be a pain in the ass just a few seconds later.
ah - ok... i hate floyd roses personally, do people REALLY need to divebomb so much so that their guitar becomes a nightmare to tune/set up? gimme a good old hardtail any day of the week and im happy - lol :-)
I have two Cort guitars. Both have served me really well and I've had no problems with them. I tried out that particular guitar not too long ago. Played really well. They're solid guitars.
  • Fender American Standard Stratocaster
  • Ibanez RGD2127z
  • Yamaha Acoustic
  • Cort Bass

• Laney LC30
Quote by hippyheaven1
ah - ok... i hate floyd roses personally, do people REALLY need to divebomb so much so that their guitar becomes a nightmare to tune/set up? gimme a good old hardtail any day of the week and im happy - lol :-)

Hell yeah divebombs, dimebag squeals, flutter, motorbike noises etc. so much fun can be had by them and they all don't go out of tune but damn some dodgy trems do.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Hell yeah divebombs, dimebag squeals, flutter, motorbike noises etc. so much fun can be had by them and they all don't go out of tune but damn some dodgy trems do.

fair enuff, horses and courses etc, but even the good ones are a nightmare to tune up/set up because of their floating nature, but I guess the divebomb thing must be important enough to some folk to put up with the downsides of a floyd rose.

Ive never felt the need to use a trem for any more extreme tremeloing (i know its not a word!) than you would be able to do on a strat and i dont even really use the trem on that very often, L.P. ftw :-)

Peace

G
Cort's LFR is one of the better ones. Don't forget, they make a lot of the guitars we drool over for other big name companies as well. Someone said they make about 30% of all guitars worldwide. If you have to buy online, there is no better big brand for sending a guitar out about ready to play.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I use a cory evl k6 guitar . . .
Its a vey good guitar with 2 emg humberger pickups . . .
I suggest Cort guitrs definately cause they are too good for their money . . . I bougt this guitar 890 euros 4 yeras ago and i am pleased
cort owns a factory in indonesia. they make alot of big name guitars such as ibanez and ltd. thats why you see alot of comparable guitars with a different price range. its the difference between eating out and cooking at home. they make great stuff, most comes with a lifetime warranty.