not sure if this is the right part of the forum. sorry sorry sorry if not but im at the end of my tether with this pedal now so forgive me.

i have an ibanez ts9, simple right? not so simple. I came to it earlier and the drive pot seems to have been sliced off (i think my amp dropped on it).

Now for the question, where can i get a replacement one of these from? is it specific? (i dont know much about pots)

to add to the difficulty, im in the uk and all i can find is parts in the us!

please help!

Not sure what you mean by sliced off. If you open it up and the back of the pot is still in there then it should have a resistance rating something like 250k. It just needs to be replaced with a pot of the same rating.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!