yes, i searchbarred this. Anyways, check out this website that supposedly sells dog meat.

http://puppybeef.com/

its probably a hoax, but hey, its something different. Please feel free to express your opinion/tell me "cool story bro" and then some. Oh, and if something like this has been posted, just give me a pat on the back for trying. That is all
It disturbs me that the cat meat on their kittybeef site looks similar to the barbeque beef my friends order from the local chinese food place.

Thank God I'm a vegetarian.
I think eating that stuff would make you sick as a dog.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
so apparently you saw todays threads on hulu and raw meat.
just had to find another angle.

*sigh*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
This r srs:

Why do you require users to login to your website?
We do this, because we prefer to deal with our customers on a more personal basis. Because we are so focused on customer service and customer satisfaction, we do not wish to lose all contact with our customers. Because we cater to a select group of clientele, we find it better to deal directly with our customers.

Most Importantly: Because our products contain dog meat we are unable to sell to just anyone. We require that all our customers sign both a contract and a waiver before they are allowed to purchase any product containing dog meat. Certain countries require this to import our products.

We also run a background check on all individuals that wish to purchase dog meat. This is because we are unable to provide our services to some individuals with criminal histories. We also require membership because purchasing, consuming, and shipping dog meat may be illegal in your area.

While our legal department runs the background check on a prospective customer they also check all your local and federal laws relating to dog meat.
I tried it, it's the dog's bollocks.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Dogmeat??

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Last edited by R. Shackleford. at Nov 2, 2009,
Quote by Tire Me.
Cool story dog.

But really this is horrible. Animal rights activists will be howling with outrage.

PETA will be over this like a pack of hounds.

I get that you're probably not serious but I think some people probably have that opinion. Really I don't think it's one bit worse than eating a cow, a pig, a cat, what ever. But I don't care that much for shitty traditional values.

I would be surprised if PETA actually did get all over it, I'm sure they know there are worse things going on, and things they can probably have more influence over. I kinda feel sorry for PETA sometimes though, news channels ask them for statements of things (like the obama killing a fly thing) and then make them look like crazy people haha. Also PETA reminds me of the weird kid at school that no one really gets haha.

Besides can't you go to China Town and go buy dog's meat? Sounds easier than having to order it off a website and have background checks and get it imported and blah blah blah blah.

I babble about so much crap haha. Sorry if anyone read all of it, probably wouldn't take any notice of me.
Chiwawas are the only dog acceptable for eating, cuz its really more relate to the rat than anything.
Quote by Jako215
does this mean its true when people say "Asians eat dogs."?

There are many population areas that get their meat protein from canines. Doesn't make it right or wrong it just is what it is. Most cultures found it more efficient to use dogs as an aid to procure meat. Some have little other meat to procure.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by TimeIsTheEnemy

I get that you're probably not serious but I think some people probably have that opinion. Really I don't think it's one bit worse than eating a cow, a pig, a cat, what ever. But I don't care that much for shitty traditional values.

I agree, is it any worse than eating any other animal.

The problem with cats, though is that they're not usually dumb enough to assume that they'll get fed by you.
Quote by TimeIsTheEnemy
I would be surprised if PETA actually did get all over it, I'm sure they know there are worse things going on, and things they can probably have more influence over. I kinda feel sorry for PETA sometimes though, news channels ask them for statements of things (like the obama killing a fly thing) and then make them look like crazy people haha. Also PETA reminds me of the weird kid at school that no one really gets haha.

But PETAs members are crazy retards.
dog meat or dog meat?

ehhhhhhh... meat for dogs or meat from dogs?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
There was a site claiming to sell human meat at some point. It was just a hoax, and I suspect that's the case for this too. Especially this site requires that buyers submit personal information.