Controversies are always fun.

I think my favorite ones are the ones that surround black metal. Especially when Darkthrone had Norsk Arisk Black Metal (Norwegian Aryan) written on the Transylvanian Hunger album. Then they claimed they weren't Nazis. That made me laugh.

What is your favorite controversy?
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
That one band where the bassist killed the guitarist and ate him after the singer blew his brains out, or something.

Mayhem, I think they're called?
Quote by iforgot120
Racism is pretty cool.

? specific in music. how is racism used in music? rap for one, but music wise rap isnt one instance.
Quote by crazy8rgood
That one band where the bassist killed the guitarist and ate him after the singer blew his brains out, or something.

And they made an album cover out of it. Yeah Mayhem.
The whole "We're bigger than Jesus" thing always made me lol
My Gear

Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Ibanez PF Acoustic Electric

Vox AC4TV8
Crate FXT 65

Various pedals
I liked the different plane crashes of people, the Hendrix (supposed) Murder, Kurt Cobain death......
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by crazy8rgood

Haven't half of them been convicted for church burning to. Apparently he kept part of that guys skull or something when he committed suicide and gives it out to musicians he feels are worthy. That band has some crazy stories behind them.

The bassist didn't kill and eat the guitarist did he? I thought he just killed him. And one of the guys use part of the singer's brain for a stew or something after he shot gunned himself in the head. I dunno, my memory sucks. I read about it once.
All those musicians dying at 27 is pretty crazzzzy.
It was on the homepage, dunno if it's still there.
Yahoo!
one of my friends on facebook posted a link to a youtube video claiming that michael jackson and jimi hendrix were murdered by the same person or something, he believes its true
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
David Lee Roth/Van Halen= Hilarious
Courtney Love/Kurt Cobain thing= Tragic
Green Day/Punk= Infuriating
East Bay Ray/Jello Biafra= Very Sad
Mayhem. I love reading all the weird stories about them. That and how Dave Mustaine thinks he's cursed cause he cast a spell on some guy or whatever when he was younger,
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
The mayhem one was very interesting. So was the one about Big Lurch, I think was his name, he tore open the chest of a woman and ate her lungs. Cops found him standing naked in the street, covered in blood with chunks of his victim's flesh in his stomach.