It's an ESP Arrow, and it's gorgeous (to me anyways). Can i order these in the US without having it specially shipped from Japan?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Nope. ESP Japan sells those, not ESP USA, so you'd have to import them.
Last edited by ShadowDonut at Nov 2, 2009,
that's definitely worth importing though.
gear:
jackson kelly w/EMG 81's
fernandes revolver pro w/ seymour duncan and bare knuckle
ltd m-100fm w/ swineshead x-buckers
ltd kh-202 w/ EMG x-series 60 and 81
crate flexwave 120 combo amp
B.C. Rich JRV7 7-string(in the mail)
Quote by ShadowDonut
Nope. ESP Japan makes those, not ESP USA, so you'd have to import them.

damn... that's the sexiest V i've seen... hmm... well... seeing as it would probably cost $2k+ to get it over here (including guitar cost) it looks like there wont be a NGD anytime soon

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by ShadowDonut
Nope. ESP Japan makes those, not ESP USA, so you'd have to import them.

What models do ESP USA make?
Quote by SPBY

Thanks but I do know how to google but I was more wondering since when did ESP USA become a separate part from ESP and how their models were different to those produced by ESP you know in like Japan and shit.
Itll cost you $5200 plus import costs.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Quote by JELIFISH19
There's no such thing as ESP USA. ESP is a Japanese company. No ESPs are made in the US. All ESPs are made in Japan. LTD is a budget division made for the world market.

Thank you at least someone else understands what I mean.
Quote by JELIFISH19
There's no such thing as ESP USA. ESP is a Japanese company. No ESPs are made in the US. All ESPs are made in Japan. LTD is a budget division made for the world market.

When I say ESP USA, I mean ESP for the USA market. The ESP catalog for the USA is severely crippled compared to the Japanese market.
Quote by JELIFISH19

sorry i misunderstood his question, yeah i know ESP is a japanese company, i thought he was asking what models here in the US are different from the ones in Japan

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Talk to a manager at your local Guitar Center. They may be able to order it for you and get the GC shipping discount.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Wow that is sexy. It's the second sexiest guitar I've seen the company produce. My favorite is an Edwards 27 fret strat style.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
amazing guitar look on bmusic for it.