...the words from Fred Phelps Wife. Just one of the many outrageous statements coming from the phelps family and their followers. Has anyone else heard of these people or ever been confronted with them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi77koTk8mc

I walked past a group of them before going to a Kansas State football game a couple weekends ago. I saw a little child holding a sign saying "You are a ***, You are going to hell". It angered me so much to walk by these pieces of shit. They randomly come to our campus just to stand and hold those horrible signs believing that they are doing good. They went to a funeral of a fallen soldier in my friends town, just north of here, and protested his funeral...his funeral. They were holding signs saying "Thank God he is dead". It is absolutely absurd.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
im assuming this isnt part of the Phelps swimmer family, this is that retarded anti-everything religion right?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
im assuming this isnt part of the Phelps swimmer family, this is that retarded anti-everything religion right?

Yeah, its a crazy family in Topeka,Kansas.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
There would definetely be a swift punch to the face if I walk by these.

If they came to my families funerals with signs... they would be dead.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
They all need to be shot, I would enjoy doing it. I was military and they have no right to protest a soldier. Unless you serve(ed) you have no say!
In the Valley of Vung
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Westboro Baptist Church. Don't waste your time. Same always the same with them. Some off-the-wall crap using their twisted image of God to justify hate.

old troll is old.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
teabag em' after a long workout
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
I always thought Shirley Phelps looked like Devin Townsend

kinda...? Just picture her balding and no eyebrows......no??? Idk...
Quote by Mr. Parker
They all need to be shot, I would enjoy doing it. I was military and they have no right to protest a soldier. Unless you serve(ed) you have no say!

I heard about how they protest soilders funerals and stuff. **** that shit it would be a mess you would need a goddamn army to stop me thats a joke I don't know what other people are like but my family you come there protesting a funeral you ain't going home.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
I always thought Shirley Phelps looked like Devin Townsend

kinda...? Just picture her balding and no eyebrows......no??? Idk...

I could see it. Only difference is SHE's never been in a band I like (I hope)
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Holy ****! First time hearing about this. It's insane, to say the least. These people are sick, and quite frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing all of them die in some horrific explosion that would involve dynamite and lunchmeat. I say Good Day.
Quote by ComradeIronMan
With Gibson you're paying an extra $1000 for the name Gibson on it.
Quote by whitenihilist

Pussy douche bag that has done nothing for his country....
In the Valley of Vung